Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Dyssonance > Reviews

Browse

Dyssonance's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dyssonance RSS Feed

Sakkas 13222 Ivy Maiden Boho Skirt - Turquoise Blue - One Size Regular
Sakkas 13222 Ivy Maiden Boho Skirt - Turquoise Blue - One Size Regular
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely approve of this!, April 29, 2016
As I almost never give out a five star rating, being parsimonious that way, it gets the highest I do give under normal circumstances.

Fit is great, and variable enough that one can be skinny or bloated and not stress it.

Shipping was quick and the package came slightly faster.

Heavier than I expected. I have several dresses from the same company that weigh less. Stitching is great. The embroidery stands out. Ordered the grey, I Stand 5'8" and normally weigh about 150 but have been heavier for a short while and this skirt will do well as I lose it.

Great flare, good movement, does not highlight rump overly much, great for narrow hipped, easy to forget you have it on.

I like it so much I am buying more for myself, and at least one for my younger sis. Which is totally unlike me.

Absolute recommend here, not that I matter much.

ModernHome 12 Piece Stainless Steel Spice Rack Carousel, Silver
ModernHome 12 Piece Stainless Steel Spice Rack Carousel, Silver
Price: $36.67
2 used & new from $30.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set up for those with little space., April 21, 2016
"Shiny." Bought for my son, who it was shipped to. He loved it, and it is his first real spice rack (I also taught him about how to use it for spices that are better than the usual). His rating, so it works for him.

Hunter
Hunter
Offered by Disney Book Group
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent, January 17, 2016
This review is from: Hunter (Kindle Edition)
Was expecting something different, and got a tightly written, growth heavy story that built an interesting world and a great little character.

Looking forward to more.

SAVEICON Built-in Stand PU leather Folio Case with Card Slots Auto Wake / Sleep Smart Cover for Apple iPad Air 2, 6th Generation (Blue)
Offered by SAVEICON
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Blocks the camera, January 21, 2015
Most displeased. The rear camera hole is not in the right position for either the iPad Air 2 or the iPad mini 2.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2015 1:28 PM PST

Ten One Design Pogo Sketch stylus for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Hot Pink)
Ten One Design Pogo Sketch stylus for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (Hot Pink)
Offered by The Markdown Zone
Price: $6.98
3 used & new from $5.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a while...., December 26, 2012
I like the style of this, but the tip wears out way too fast. Will not be getting another one nor recommending it.

Westinghouse 40" Class 1080p 60hz LCD HDTV - Black (VR-4025)
Westinghouse 40" Class 1080p 60hz LCD HDTV - Black (VR-4025)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little tv, January 4, 2012
There is a review that notes it does not have a digital tuner. Mine seemed to work fine, but I did have to get an antenna set to receive as I am in a house well shielded.

The tv was what we settled on after three months of looking, including such things as the picture clarity, contrast, brightness, sharpness, angle of viewing, and volume, since we don't use a sound system with it. It also needed to meet the needs of a total gadget freak and someone using a cheap clamshell cell phone they don't know how to fully use.

After three months of rigorous testing of physical models without regard for who made them, we found this tv to be the one that met most of the stuff, and it bumped us up out of the 32 inch class we started looking at.
No regrets at all here a month later, and we will likely upgrade his ancient DVD player soon as a result of the wonderful tv.