Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Edward J.T. > Reviews

Browse

Edward J.T.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward J.T. RSS Feed

Mirror of Intimacy: Daily Reflections on Emotional and Erotic Intelligence
Mirror of Intimacy: Daily Reflections on Emotional and Erotic Intelligence
by Alexandra Katehakis
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $12.20

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite meditations in my now favorite book, December 8, 2014
Fantastic daily reader! It's so deep and almost every meditation makes me reconsider my life in a new light. I've loved the free email meditations each morning but the book is really something. The layout is like nothing I've ever seen before. And just having it all in one book that I can hold in my hand makes me so happy. The book really is a stunning achievement.

Inner Gold: Understanding Psychological Projection
Inner Gold: Understanding Psychological Projection

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, October 6, 2014
I love all of Robert Johnson's books, and this was quite good and an easy read. Perfect to download on my phone and read small excerpts while waiting.

Erotic Intelligence: Igniting Hot, Healthy Sex While in Recovery from Sex Addiction
by Alexandra Katehakis
Price: $12.61
68 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How to bring love and spirituality into sexuality, January 12, 2012
I love this book. It's really like a how-to guide for healthy sexuality. The dating plan was especially helpful to me, it just proposes an incredibly sober way of relating to people. I also love the chapter on spirituality and sex, it's very inspiring. Much more enlightening and exciting than all the information that I was taught about sex while growing up!

Love Addict: Sex, Romance, and Other Dangerous Drugs
Love Addict: Sex, Romance, and Other Dangerous Drugs
by Ethlie Ann Vare
Price: $13.60
54 used & new from $4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Love, November 3, 2011
Ethlie is a hilarious and engaging writer. I've loved following her blogs at affectiondeficitdisorder.tumblr.com, and now she has written this book that is a deeper look at these issues. She holds up her life experiences in a very relate-able way without any hint of self-indulgence. There are also personal accounts from other interesting personalities here that I found fascinating. It's not a lot of times you find something that tastes so good and is also good for you! I was laughing out loud with every page, she just has away of turning a phrase that is very witty. And ultimately very human and recognizable.

Mount Analogue: A Tale of Non-Euclidean and Symbolically Authentic Mountaineering Adventures
by Carol Cosman
Price: $12.50
34 used & new from $8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars A symbollically non-Euclidian adventure in mountainclimbing., August 1, 2004
This is one of those 'secret books' passed from friend to friend, artist to artist. My own initiation into this work certainly came at the most needed moment, and I hope this deliriously engaging analogy speaks to you now as sweetly as it whispered to me back then. Daumal's intriguing characters are hell-bent on marking the mountain that unites heaven and earth, a geographical place that "cannot not exist." Daumal draws obvious inspiration from his metaphysical tutelage under G.I. Gurdjieff, and the book has been radically reimagined by filmmaker and Tarot master Alejandro Jodorowsky in his epic 70's masterpiece "The Holy Mountain." Have a go-go.