Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Amy Peltz > Reviews

Browse

Amy Peltz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy Peltz RSS Feed (Omaha, NE)

Rocco & Roxie Supply Liver Treats, Gourmel for Dogs, 16 Oz
Rocco & Roxie Supply Liver Treats, Gourmel for Dogs, 16 Oz
Offered by Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars he loves these treats!, July 19, 2015
Einstein loves these treats more than any other. And they sit well on his tummy, unlike some others. I will buy again!

Flesh and Blood: A Scarpetta Novel (Kay Scarpetta Series Book 22)
Flesh and Blood: A Scarpetta Novel (Kay Scarpetta Series Book 22)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Her earlier novels were much better., July 8, 2015
Sadly, Ms. Cornwell's previous novels were so .uch more entertaining. The characters I once enjoyed are washed up. The stories don't move forward but seem to get lost in Scarpetta's musings about fornsics and the psychological makeup of her family members. I will look elsewhere for my next thriller.

Aurora Gunga Gentle Giant Plush 48"
Aurora Gunga Gentle Giant Plush 48"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, June 29, 2013
My son, who purchased this with his own money, loves this. He said, "Mom, don't ever doubt me when it comes to stuffed animals." And he is right. He's getting a lot of enjoyment from this toy, and it is high quality. Fifteen dollars cheaper here than at a store and we used amazon prime shipping.

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
by Kevin Lewis
Price: $12.19
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I never thought I could love a children's book so much., July 25, 2006
This one is fun to read, with wonderful rhymes and rhythms, and it has terrific, colorful illustrations. I wish I could find more books like it, because my two sons both adore it. In fact, my 4 year old routinely sneeks it out of my toddler's bedroom, so that I can read it to him again at bedtime.