Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for J. R. O. Neal > Reviews

Browse

J. R. O. Neal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 285

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. R. O. Neal "Islidur" RSS Feed (Denver)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oregon 30-031 Paper Air Filter Tecumseh Replacement Part 36905 2-3/4-inches by 1-3/4-inches by 2-7/8-inches
Price: $6.22
18 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary, August 27, 2015
Once a year gotta change for the mower to breathe.

Genuine OEM Replacement part For Toro Lawn mower # 105-1845 CABLE-TRACTION
Genuine OEM Replacement part For Toro Lawn mower # 105-1845 CABLE-TRACTION
Offered by SupplyKick
Price: $12.49
17 used & new from $10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 27, 2015
My stock cable broke and this made the repair easy, so I now have my self propel back.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure, August 27, 2015
The blade fit and seems to do a better job than my stock blade, but there's a lot of vibration now that concerns me for longevity of my motor.

The Friendly Swede Basics Soft Silicone Rubber Cases for HTC One M8 Mini (10-pack)
Offered by The Friendly Swede

4.0 out of 5 stars OOPs, August 27, 2015
As always, The Friendly Swede provided a quality product. Unfortunately, we ordered the mini when we have the full size HTC.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2015 7:57 PM PDT

Ultra Thin Slim Light Soft Back Case For HTC One M8 Shock Proof Silicon Phone Cover For HTC One M8 Cases Shell M 8 --- Color:blue

Magic Sliders 08221 22mm (7/8-Inch) Furniture Glide Round Nail On Sliding Disc 8 count
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $7.84
18 used & new from $2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Option, August 21, 2015
Longer lasting than felt and they stay put.

BMW E53 X5 E83 X3 Transfer Case Motor Gear Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon
BMW E53 X5 E83 X3 Transfer Case Motor Gear Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon
Price: $11.36
3 used & new from $11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact, August 21, 2015
It is a perfect replacement for the actuator gear in my 2009 X6. However, the old one was in fine shape and turned out not to be my problem. I still installed the new one though.

Sony VGP-AC19V74 AC Adaptor for VAIO Tap 11 or Flip 13
Sony VGP-AC19V74 AC Adaptor for VAIO Tap 11 or Flip 13
Offered by Notebook Mate
Price: $39.95
14 used & new from $19.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 21, 2015
I didn't realize this was a genuine Sony part, so I'm very pleased. It's original at a price point lower than most chargers.

HP ElitePad 10W A/C Adapter H4K08UT#ABA
HP ElitePad 10W A/C Adapter H4K08UT#ABA
Offered by Express Goods
Price: $42.49
33 used & new from $37.02

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Product, August 21, 2015
Exact HP replacement. A pricey though.

One Pair (2) D1S 6000K Xenon HID Repcement bulb - By Innovited
One Pair (2) D1S 6000K Xenon HID Repcement bulb - By Innovited
Offered by Innovited
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Option, August 21, 2015
Perfect fit for my 2009 BMW X6 and at substantial savings over the stealership pricing. I have high and low beams at a much brighter temp than stock. I only needed one, but the color difference meant I had to change both. I'll definitely buy again if needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20