Profile for Morty Diamond > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Morty Diamond "MortyDiamond" RSS Feed

Seasonal Velocities
Seasonal Velocities
by Ryka Aoki
Price: $12.49
5 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my trans heroes, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Seasonal Velocities (Paperback)
Ryka speaks to me. Her words are ferocious. She is one of those artists that I admire, not only for writing such passionate, soulful work but also for being a proud trans person, so willing to give the reader a level of intimacy I find astonishing. This book needs to be on your reading list now!! Plus,when you buy this book you not only support a trans writer but also a trans business, since the press is also run by trans people! How great is that!

G-Ki Personal Massager
G-Ki Personal Massager
Offered by Big Mall Japan
Price: $111.45
3 used & new from $111.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST G spot toy on the market!, October 6, 2010
After experiencing more than a few mediocre prostate massagers that my wife brought home to spice things up in the bedroom, she finally bought the G-Ki. Clearly a more high-end toy, the G-Ki is strong and sturdy and made of high quality silicone. After trying it out just once, it was clear without any if, ands or butts - pardon the pun- Je Joue's G-Ki is the best prostate massage toy out there!

Compared to other toys, the G-Ki has is very easy to use, even for beginners. It comes with clear and detailed instructions for charging, handling and cleaning. Setting itself apart from other toys, the G-Ki has a unique clickable head that you can change positions in two different places; this allows you to get just the right curve you desire. After playing around with it for a few minutes, it was very intuitive to use, and I quickly found my favorite setting. The vibration is really powerful and doesn't let you down in the moments you need it the most! Best of all, it is rechanrgable, so there are no batteries involved.

I recommend trying out the toy without vibration first and then after warming up with gradual pressure on the prostate, easing into slow then pulsating vibration.
This definitely did the trick for me and gave my wife the excitement she was looking for. Seeing her man writhing in pleasure from the toy she bought him totally turned her on. I highly suggest you try the G-Ki, whether you are a novice or more experienced with prostate play.

Coming Out Straight
Coming Out Straight
by Richard Cohen
Price: $12.75
17 used & new from $12.75

1.0 out of 5 stars what the world does NOT or EVER needed, December 10, 2009
This review is from: Coming Out Straight (Paperback)
Acceptance and understanding of gay, lesbian and transgender people is all that we have ever asked. We are, as the Christians say, "people of God", just like you!
We do not want to be turned straight! As if that was ever possible, which it is not. I have read excerpts from this book and I am just appalled we, as a human race, are still fighting the fact that GAY PEOPLE EXIST and WE ARE HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU! We do not live HORRIBLE lives because we are gay. But we do live under constant threat of violence and discrimination because people just cannot accept we can (AND DO) exist cohesively everyone else in society.
It worries me that people who read this crap are going to continue to believe we can change from gay to straight. It is the way we are born, and more so, the way WE ARE. Period! I don't ask you to change parts of your life because I feel it makes MY life easier. WE ARE GAY, WE ARE HAPPY AND WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SEEN AS SECOND CLASS BECAUSE YOU DEEM WHO WE ARE AS DISGUSTING AND WRONG. It is about to turn the year 2010 and guess what? WE GAY AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE WILL STILL BE HERE! Find a way to get to know us, most of us are very loving and kind. Just like you, right?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 8:46 AM PDT