Profile for JShadow > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JShadow "Xanxamooth" RSS Feed (US)

Luxe Bidet Neo 180 - Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (blue and white)
Price: $54.45
6 used & new from $53.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing. One of the best products I've ever purchased for my home., April 11, 2015
There are few products in the world that have changed my life as much as the bidet. If you use one for a month, you'll realize what an inadequate job toilet paper actually does. I'm spending less than half as much on toilet paper as I was before. If you're worried about feeling like the water is "gross because it's from the toilet", well the water in your toilet tank is the same water that comes out of your sink. If you're worried about it being cold, it's a non issue. I've bought a couple of bidets in the past, but this one is the best non-electric bidet on Amazon.

Neewer 150M mini Pocket Wireless Router 802.11b/g/n
Neewer 150M mini Pocket Wireless Router 802.11b/g/n

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm an IT Guy, and this product is fabulous., March 11, 2013
I was a little skeptical about buying this router, because the price seemed too good to be true. However, it functions beautifully, and offers some advanced features I wasn't expecting. All the usual stuff is there: hidden SSIDs, WPA2 security, etc, but it's got much more. You can have multiple SSIDs, you can hide any or all of them, you can set custom MTUS and custom beacons. I haven't tested it for security yet (I need to try to ssh /telnet into the router), but it's a great product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protectors every., November 9, 2012
These are the best I've ever used. They are easily apply, they come in a pack of 3, and they don't form bubbles if you apply them correctly! Wonderful.

OCZ Technology 128GB Vertex 4 Series SATA 6.0 GB/s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive (SSD) With Industry's Highest 120K IOPS And 5-Year Warranty - VTX4-25SAT3-128G
3 used & new from $95.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Brings new life into a Computer., October 18, 2012
I'm an IT guy by trade, and I'm very happy with this SSD. I put it in a Dell XPS 17, and suddenly things load like never before. Until now, I didn't feel like SSDs had matured as a technology, but with the 5 year warranty, OCZ is putting their money where their mouth is.

ViewSonic PJD5523w WXGA DLP Projector - 720p, HDMI, 2700 Lumens, 3000:1 DCR, 120Hz/3D Ready, Speaker (Old Version)
2 used & new from $425.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Projector. Perfect for Movies., May 22, 2012
This projector is really amazing. I'm an IT guy, so I see a lot of projectors in and out of the office. Finally, I decided, it was time to get one for my home. I couldn't be happier with it. Even though I saw a negative review on Projector Central, suggesting that it was more of a business projector than a home theater projector, I couldn't disagree more. They said there were "rainbow artifacts" on the screen, but I can't see them unless I shake my head vigorously side to side. The brightness is fantastic. It's perfect, because even though it has high lumens, the colours aren't washed out. I don't even project this puppy on a screen. I just use a white wall. Incidentally, it's so great, it even works decently on a blue wall. The menu is easy to navigate, it's sleek and attractive. The only thing that concerns me is that it doesn't have a lens cap. The lens is recessed though, so unless you stick your finger in there, it won't face any abuse.

Magic texting glove with conductive yarn finger tips for iPhone, iPad and all touch screen devices - 4 colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, November 12, 2011
Best option for using your smartphone in the cold. Really does the job, unlike alternatives to the product I've tried like conductive pins or lesser gloves. Highly recommended!

LaCie CooKey 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive 131051
LaCie CooKey 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive 131051

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flash Drive for a Keyring Ever, August 24, 2011
Wonderful Flash Drive. The metal is really sturdy. I've worn this on my keyring without any sort of cap for almost four months, and it's not even scuffed. I'd recommend this to anybody.