Profile for Dorenda Bainbridge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dorenda Bainbridge "breezy" RSS Feed (Breezy Point, NY United States)

Mens Casual Hawaiian Silk Floral Camp Shirt (Medium)
Mens Casual Hawaiian Silk Floral Camp Shirt (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if I should let on?!, July 19, 2011
This is the most beautiful Hawaiian shirt I've ever seen. I'm sure Liliuokalani herself would have agreed! My husband wore it to our nephew's graduation party and recieved more compliments on it then he's ever gotten in all the 40 or so parties we've attended there! Maybe that's a reflection on the rest of his wardrobe? Still, it's unique design and elegant colors (not girly) make it a very special shirt and soooo soft!! Was reluctant to tell the world...kinda like that he's the only one I know with it!

Photo Mobile 10 clips, Kikkerland
Photo Mobile 10 clips, Kikkerland
Offered by Everyday-Discounts
Price: $8.25
17 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for babies!!, July 19, 2011
I purchased this mobile for my daughter who is heading off to college :( She loved it! She's elated that she'll be able to display pics of her friends n family n other treasured momentums while freeing up some valuable desk space in her dorm! Maybe I should have gotten one for myself? I mean really, who's going to miss whom more? We have affectionately nicknamed it the 'few of my fav-or-ite things' mobile. Yes I know, she'll always be my baby!!

Thug or Angel Men's Jet Black collection, black full zip, ribbed knit cardigan. JBLK3924
Offered by Togged

1.0 out of 5 stars Pills, pills, pills, January 21, 2010
I purchased this sweater as a Christmas present for my husband. After he wore it for the 3rd time it began to pill (fuzz) in spots where there was friction, like underarms and down the underside of the sleeves. Now the sweater is covered with them. I am very disappointed with this product. Don't get it!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and lost money on shipping., October 11, 2007
I followed the measuring guidelines, even ordered a size larger, but the shoes were still too small. I sent them back to be exchanged for a larger size but instead they refunded my credit card. So, I lost money on shipping costs both in ordering and for the return. Very disappointed!