Profile for Susan King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan King "Cat lover" RSS Feed (Missouri, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: $379.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love This Kindle!, April 12, 2015
This is the best Kindle I've ever had. I've had five others in several years and I've passed them on to relatives. This one has the largest screen and best picture quality. The sound is also amazing. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it gets hot after about 30 minutes of playing Farmville 2 or any other large game.

Deadwood Season 2 [HD]
Deadwood Season 2 [HD]
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Show!, March 31, 2015
We love this show and eagerly await each new episode. Our adult son is here once a week and he watches with us so we see two or three episodes each week. The actor playing Al Swearingen is awesome in this role. We often wonder how realistically the show portrays the town of Deadwood back then...especially the language and all the mud!

New Words With Friends
New Words With Friends
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game but...., March 18, 2015
This review is from: New Words With Friends (App)
I would give it 5 stars except for the fact there are way too many video adds between each game. The game itself is awesome!

New Balance Women's W1340 Optimal Control Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,9.5 B US
New Balance Women's W1340 Optimal Control Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,9.5 B US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Shoe with good support, March 18, 2015
I really like the way the shoes look and they have good support. However, the longer I have them on the more they slip on my heels. This is disappointing but it isn't bad enough to quit wearing them.

Bosch [HD]
Bosch [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Police Drama, March 1, 2015
This review is from: Bosch [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
We really enjoyed this police drama. The storyline is great and so is the acting, especially by Titus Welliver. We will be looking forward to the next season.

Point of Honor [HD]
Point of Honor [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Show!, February 22, 2015
We really like this show and look forward to it becoming a regular on Amazon. I hope it doesn't take to long before more episodes are available.

Diztronic Matte Back Blue Flexible TPU Case for Amazon Fire Phone (AT&T) - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way it looks!, January 12, 2015
This case fits the Amazon Fire phone like a glove. I'm very happy with it. I got the dark blue and love the way it looks.

Deadwood Season 1 [HD]
Deadwood Season 1 [HD]
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband and I are hooked on this show. ..., July 12, 2014
My husband and I are hooked on this show. It took two episodes before we were sure we even wanted to watch it and now we can't stop watching. The living conditions in this town are awful and most of the people are gross characters who are initially hard to tell apart. Looking forward to starting season two tonight!

Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Ruby Red 16GB (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Ruby Red 16GB (AT&T)
Price: $579.99
13 used & new from $260.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Phone!, June 28, 2014
I purchased this phone from AT&T this week and I just love it. The screen is absolutely beautiful. It's a joy to view pictures and videos on the S5 Active. I chose the red version because it looks really classy....it's a dark burgundy red in my opinion. I had been using the S3 and am pleased with the improved graphics and operating system on the S5 Active. Because this phone is the active version with sturdier specs, I feel safe using it without a case though I wouldn't be opposed to having a lightweight case on it if I can find one I like. They seem pretty scarce. It took me a few days to adjust to having raised keys for home and back, etc Now, I've realized I really like them a lot because it eliminates accidentally pushing the touch versions. I did that quite a lot on the S3. Another feature I really like is the ability to use the new little active key to open the camera and take pictures....so much easier for me! I also like the option of pressing the home button to answer the phone as I've never liked the slider thing for answering calls. I'm enjoying the Heart Rate Sensor on the back of the phone and the Pedometer which I use to track my total steps, daily. If you like having a large phone with an awesome screen, this is the phone to get!

My Way
My Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Oldie by Sinatra, May 24, 2014
This review is from: My Way (MP3 Music)
I've always loved this song and so does my husband. I chose it to use for the music on a birthday video I'm making for him. The lyrics make a positive yet reflecting statement that is wonderful to hear in a song.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3