Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for fredricka > Reviews

Browse

fredricka's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fredricka RSS Feed

Yellow Owl's Little Prints: Stamp, Stencil, and Print Projects to Make for Kids
Yellow Owl's Little Prints: Stamp, Stencil, and Print Projects to Make for Kids
by Christine Schmidt
Price: $19.20
61 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner!, November 24, 2013
I have been looking forward to this book since learning she had a second one coming out. Didn't think she could top her first amazing book...but am so glad I was wrong. The same great writing, clear steps, helpful tips, drawings, photos and comprehensive resource lists make these projects accessible even for non-artists like me. I enjoy making her projects and am doubly proud when my gifts are so well-received. What I lack in talent I make up for by getting the right book and following her directions. She is 2 for 2 in her books! I have already begun my plans for shower decorations and baby gifts from this book...and will be returning to a couple projects from her first book as holiday gifts this year. Is there a third book in the works?

Print Workshop: Hand-Printing Techniques and Truly Original Projects
Print Workshop: Hand-Printing Techniques and Truly Original Projects
by Christine Schmidt
Price: $15.69
107 used & new from $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Even I can do these! A book that lives up to its title!, January 11, 2011
My creative undertakings in the past have consisted in buying creative things made by o-t-h-e-r people - like one of my faves, Christine Schmidt at Yellow Owl Workshop. But her book is so clear and thoughtful AND easy that she has me succeeding in making really neat things myself! I have finished three projects from her book and my only problem is that no one who knows me believes that I made them. She knows what she is talking about and makes it doable - even for people with high hopes and limited artistic confidence. I have been a fan of her for work several years and am even more so now as she has managed to make me see myself as creative too! (I'll still be buying her cards and jewelry and ceramics, though.)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2011 3:28 AM PDT