Profile for wallet lover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wallet lover RSS Feed

Linden Sweden Jonas of Sweden Wood Toaster Tongs
Linden Sweden Jonas of Sweden Wood Toaster Tongs

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price if you have prime shipping, April 4, 2013
Can't beat it for the price if you have prime shipping. I don't think I would have paid more for one, and its not exactly a high-tech piece of equipment. My rating is based primarily on "tong" for the buck.

SHARKK Hair Brush Professional Detangling Shower Brush For Wet Or Dry Hair (Pink)
Offered by SHARKK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic brush!, November 9, 2012
The brush works great in my wife's very thick hair without any discomfort from the bristles or tangling. They haven't really tried it in the shower, but the real amazing feat is how well it works in my daughters thin, very fine hair. She is constantly tangled in the mornings when she wakes up and we have always had to use a detangling spray before brushing. The brush works very well... no more tangles and no more smelly chemical sprays on our beautiful daughter's head!! Worth every penny!

SHARKK® Aluminum Wallet Credit Card Holder With RFID Protection Made By SHARKK Brands
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best $8 I ever spent..., October 16, 2012
This is the best $8 I ever spent... and the last time I reach into a ratty old leather wallet. I am a devoted front-pocket wallet carrier, and have used small bifold card wallets for a few years now. They are always a mess and difficult to keep organized. At $5-$10 each I would go through 2 or more in a year. Not any more. I have only been using the SHARRK swallet for a few weeks now, but it has been a phenomenal tool. It certainly can't hold as much as my old wallet, but it forces me to be more selective about what I carry and forego all the unneeded garbage I used to stuff in my old wallet. I have gone from a disgusting over-stuffed messy soft taco wallet to a neat, clean and professional looking and behaving SHARRK. I even can occassionally enjoy that Cary Grant feeling of flipping open my SHARRK like an old cigarette case. An unadvertised but socially valuable added bonus. Seriously though...my biggest concern was regarding the durability of this product. The design is intelligent in that it does not allow you to overstuff it, which is what would 1) cause your cards to be damaged, and 2) likely damage the wallet's clasp and hinges. I have a driver's license, 9 cards, and a few pictures and business cards. There is probably room to fit a dozen or so cards total in the SHARRKs "pockets", which let you easily flip through your cards like a small rolodex. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I can't even say I wish I had bought two..because I'm not sure I'll ever need another.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2013 1:03 PM PDT