Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for L. H. from Dallas > Reviews

Browse

L. H. from Dallas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. H. from Dallas RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Zollipops Clean Teeth Pops, Anti Cavity Lollipops, Variety Pack, 75 Count
Zollipops Clean Teeth Pops, Anti Cavity Lollipops, Variety Pack, 75 Count
Price: $19.69
3 used & new from $19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste., December 9, 2015
My 9 year old likes these as much as the sugar kind. And I've had several myself and they are just as good as sugar. Really surprisingly tasty. We have good teeth already at our house, but this seemed like a way to keep them that way.

PPC Strategies for Amazon Sellers: How to use Sponsored Ads to increase sales and improve search rank for your Amazon FBA Products
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I learned some new strategies and tactics., December 1, 2015
This is a pretty useful guide. It's hard to figure out Amazon Sponsored Ads by yourself. This book gives you a strategy to work with, and also explains why you might want to continue using sponsored ads even after your product starts to sell and rank naturally on Amazon, which was something I had not considered.

He has a pretty good strategy for starting out with the ads set to automatic to see what happens and then honing down from there.

I think it probably has enough basic info for total beginners, because I found myself skimming those parts where he was just explaining how the system worked and how to create an ad. But it also has good nuggets that will help experienced Amazon sellers instantly make more money. As in, I created an ad after I read the book and had sales a few hours later.

I mean seriously, if you are running an Amazon business and you aren't willing to spend a few bucks on a book that will probably prevent you from wasting hundreds of dollars advertising incorrectly, then you probably won't be in business for long.

Warning. If you aren't selling products where you consistently have the buy box, then don't bother with sponsored ads, because they only work when you have the buy box. This book is especially good for people who have exclusive products or who consistently have the buy box for the stuff they sell.

ASICS Men's Lite-Show Favorite Short Sleeve, Air Force Blue, Medium
ASICS Men's Lite-Show Favorite Short Sleeve, Air Force Blue, Medium
Offered by Major Label Supply
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt with reflectivity, November 24, 2015
I was looking for a running shirt with reflectivity because I run early in the morning before daylight. This shirt fits well and has reflective areas for when car headlights shine on me.

Cable Matters SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter in Black
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $30.99
29 used & new from $10.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great with Toshiba Windows 10 laptop as soon as I plugged it in., November 18, 2015
Worked great on my kid's laptop that did not have an ethernet cable.

Now we can connect by ethernet instead of depending on a spotty wifi signal.

High Visibility Reflective Wristbands (pair) made by Road ID, world leaders in safety - Satisfaction Guaranteed (seriously)
Offered by Road ID
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, comfortable, good reflectivity., November 18, 2015
Bought these for running early in the morning when it is too dark to see.

Comfortable and very well made. Extremely high quality reflectivity. Road ID makes quality stuff!

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger cable., November 18, 2015
I like these better than the original Apple cables.

I keep a 6 foot and a 3 foot in my car, so I can charge in the front seat and back seat!

Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display
Price: $26.98
78 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works., November 18, 2015
I have been using this at my office, and it works really well. We have a warehouse next door with a propane forklift. I was worried about carbon monoxide, and this confirmed my suspicions.

I also bought a more expensive exact measuring monitor and noticed that the numbers on this unit match the more expensive portable unit that I have used around the building.

Resulted in us buying a very large industrial warehouse fan to ventilate properly. I bought a second one of these for my home. Great product!

RetiCAM® Smartphone Tripod Mount XL - Metal Universal Smart Phone Tripod Adapter - XL Size (2.75" to 3.6"), Black
Offered by RetiCAM
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and works well, November 18, 2015
Works great with my iphone 6S plus. I have been using it on a tripod to shoot 4k videos.

It doesn't scratch the phone. It holds it securely. It attaches to the tripod securely. It is well made, thick metal with padding for the parts that touch the phone.

Saeco Espresso Machine Cleaner, Blister Pack of (10) tablets
Saeco Espresso Machine Cleaner, Blister Pack of (10) tablets
Offered by Cerini Coffee and Gifts
Price: $13.29
5 used & new from $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your machine clean!, April 21, 2015
Great way to keep my Saeco clean. Using it on my Vienna Plus.

aLOKSAK ALOK3-3.7x7 THREE-PACK 3.7"x7" RE-SEALABLE PROTECTIVE POUCHES FOR LARGE SMARTPHONES OUTER DIMENSIONS 3.75" x 7", INNER DIMENSIONS 3.5" X 6.5": Hermetic Seal protects your electronics, personal items, Wallets, Credit Cards & Passports, Medications & Toiletries, Keyless Entry Devices, Silver, Cell phones, Maps & Documents, Batteries, Global Positioning Devices, Evidence Storage, Compact Discs, Ice & Food and much more from exposure to the environment. aLOKSAK is the only re-sealable, flexible storage bag offering protection from all the elements. prevents air, humidity, water, snow, dust and sand from harming your valuables. Certified waterproof to 60 meters / 200 feet. Touch Screen electronics work while Protected in the aLOKSAK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my iPhone 6., January 23, 2015
My iPhone 6 with a thin case fits inside just fine, with plenty of room to spare.

I was previously using a smaller size of these with my iPhone 5S. The smaller size would barely fit the 6 phone by itself inside, but a case on the phone made it so that the ziplock wouldn't close. So I upgraded to this larger size.

The ziplock shuts easily on this size.

These are the best bags ever. I use them while cycling. I put my phone in the back jersey pocket and don't have to worry about sweat or rain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4