Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing
Profile for Diane > Reviews

Browse

Diane's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane RSS Feed

JET - Reckoning: (Volume 4)
JET - Reckoning: (Volume 4)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book!!, January 22, 2014
I like all these books. I think they're exciting. I guess I like the drama, the fact that she's a woman probably is the biggest factor. PLUS she always wins!!!! I keep waiting on the next book to see what she gets into next. Yes, just love all the "Jet" books of Russell Blake.

From Manhattan with Love: A Short Novel (Book Three in the Fifth Avenue Series)
From Manhattan with Love: A Short Novel (Book Three in the Fifth Avenue Series)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Christopher Smith is absolutely great!, March 3, 2012
I have yet to read a mystery by Christopher Smith that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. It is really hard to stop reading. This Fifth Avenue Series was suspenseful, and I couldn't wait to read the next one in the series. From Manhattan With Love is no exception. From start to finish, I couldn't even second guess what was going to happen next. I'm waiting for the last book to come out. Any one who enjoys mysteries like I do, will most definitely enjoy this book.

Naturally Skinny: 100 Organic Recipes Under 350 Calories
Naturally Skinny: 100 Organic Recipes Under 350 Calories
Price: $4.59

3.0 out of 5 stars naturally skinny, maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 3, 2012
The book contains wonderful receipes, very tasty and easy to prepare. BUT also can be very costly. I have to say I don't buy many organic vegetables for the reason we raise most of our vegetables. What we don't raise, I can purchase from our Amish neighbors thereby saving considerably rather than buying in the grocery store. Eating yourself skinny really does impress me!!!!