Profile for Bill Osman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill Osman RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN)

30 Pokemon Card Pack Lot - with Level X OR EX Card + Bonus MEW + a Collectors...
Offered by CardRush
Price: $16.75
4 used & new from $16.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Gonna Buy based on reviews., November 2, 2014
I always check reviews before buying...therefore, I Am Not Buying!

Irish and Scottish Airs and Ballads for Acoustic Guitar (Includes CD)
Irish and Scottish Airs and Ballads for Acoustic Guitar (Includes CD)
by Bill Brennan
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Arrangements, March 10, 2008
This is one of my favorite books. The tab text is large enough easily read. I've been working on the arrangements in this book for a while now. Some of the arrangements are on what I consider the advanced guitar level - which is a little beyond my playing ability. However, working on this music has expanded my playing. The CD that comes with the book is a great listening CD too. My favorite song/arrangement in the book so far is the song "Bonnie Dundee."

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, No. 1)
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, No. 1)
by Lee Child
64 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read !, June 4, 2007
I really enjoy Lee Child's style of writing. This book takes you on a few twists and turns and ties everything back together again in the end. I believe this book is out print now, so if you have a chance to buy a copy, get it.

The Frontiersmen: A Narrative
The Frontiersmen: A Narrative
by Allan W. Eckert
Price: $13.89
89 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars My All Time Favorite Historical Narrative !!!!, June 4, 2007
This is a fantastic book if you love Early American Historical Narratives which I love. I first read this book about twenty years ago, and recently read it again. The author's foot notes and reference material allow you to really dive into the time period of the book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2012 6:48 AM PST

Fingerpicking Standards: 17 Songs Arranged for Solo Guitar in Standard Notation & Tablature
by Hal Leonard Corp.
Price: $9.74
42 used & new from $4.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Beginning/Intermediate Book, June 4, 2007
This is one of my favorite books to practice with. I like the songs and the tab arrangements. They're difficult enough to challenge an advanced beginner/intermediate guitarist, but the songs are arranged easy enough to learn fairly quickly if you practice regularly. I wish the book had a CD or DVD version to be able to hear the tone used.