Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for P. Smith > Reviews

Browse

P. Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 151

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Smith RSS Feed (Pittsburgh, PA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Sunonyesla® Vintage Canvas Messenger Bag Leather Shoulder Briefcase 15.6" Laptop ...
Offered by cool clothes
Price: $33.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, July 22, 2016
This was a nice surprise of a bag. It looks nice and is well made. The leather is of course low quality plastic looking sort I expected at this price range, but it's still solid. All the buckles and seams are well done. I expected less, this satchel was well worth the money. It looks nice and is solidly constructed. The picture is spot on accurate. Like the previous reviewer stated, the buckles are actual buckles like a belt and not buttons or magnets, so be aware.

Tulip Fashion Glitter- Silver Ultra Fine Hologram
Tulip Fashion Glitter- Silver Ultra Fine Hologram
Price: $8.15
3 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Glitter, June 9, 2016
This seemed like high quality glitter. I used it inside cast resin to give it a sparkling appearance and it turned out nicely. I'm sure there are plenty of other good applications it could be used for.

Asobu StackNGo Unbreakable Wine Glasses,Black, Set of 2
Asobu StackNGo Unbreakable Wine Glasses,Black, Set of 2
Price: $11.49
13 used & new from $10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Design, June 9, 2016
These are a pretty cool design. They work nicely for travel, take up little space and keep things pretty clean.

BigMouth Inc The Floater
BigMouth Inc The Floater
Offered by BigMouth Inc.
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too big and fake looking, June 9, 2016
This review is from: BigMouth Inc The Floater (Toy)
This looks much better in the picture than it actually appears in person. It's maybe good for one quick laugh, hardly a value for the expense. It was far too large to look human or canine, you can see the seam in the foam rubber running down the middle of both sides and it floats very high on top of the water. To add to that it broke into 3 pieces upon the first use and was even less convincing. No kids or adults were fooled by this fake poo even from a distance, not even the 4 years olds believed it. Save your money and time on a better gag.

Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones - Compatible with iPhone and other Smart Devices - Black
Price: $54.49
17 used & new from $34.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound, horrible fit!, June 1, 2016
I received these as a gift purchased from Walmart, for use at the gym and running. I tried to get the fit correct out of the box and tried all the earbud sizes and could not get a fit I liked, but the large were the only that didn't fall out of my ear while sitting still. I used them once at the gym and could not get them to stay in during any significant movement, let alone running. I've read complaints of tinny sound quality with no base, which I encountered, but easily fixed when I held the buds in my ears. They sound great when you hold them in your ears, but they just don't fit to work properly. I will return them since they cannot work for their intended purpose.

Pros: Good sound
Cons: Terrible fit that ruins sound quality and function.

The World's Greatest Rockin' Good Seesaw Herb Chopper and Mezzaluna
The World's Greatest Rockin' Good Seesaw Herb Chopper and Mezzaluna
Price: $7.50
8 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Salad Chopper, May 5, 2016
I wanted to chop up my salads much like at Subway. This proved to be the perfect tool for the job, it works great for chopping and it's very ergonomic so it's easy to grip from multiple angles. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

110cc Four Wheelers 6" Tires Atvs, Spider Black
110cc Four Wheelers 6" Tires Atvs, Spider Black
Offered by SMART DEALS NOW
Price: $560.00
2 used & new from $535.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for lighter use., May 5, 2016
I got one of these from a different retailer for my 10 year old girl. My father was an early Honda adopter in the 60's and says they are pretty similar. They don't have the fit, finish and reliability of a current Honda, etc, but they work just fine in most circumstances with a little maintenance. We've had this thing for 2 years now and it's still working fine, being kept on a trickle charger. I've had to re-tighten various nuts and bolts like the handlebars from time to time and re-attach the plastic bolt on the engine crank case. This ATV has worked great for the cost, for a kid riding it around our property without beating it hard. I would expect more issues from it if a teenage boy were riding it hard constantly, but these seem to be functional if you take care of them.

On a side note, I've also read on an ATV forum that it's worth using higher octane non-ethanol gas in these. I know from my experience, I have only used regular gas and it doesn't like older gas in it, but neither do most smaller engines.

Tuft & Needle Mattress, Twin
Tuft & Needle Mattress, Twin
Price: $350.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Reviews Swayed Me; Good Buy; Comfortable, March 10, 2016
After reading good magazine reviews regarding this mattress, I purchased straight from the manufacturer (not realizing they sell on Amazon also, for additional purchase protection at the same price). That magazine review claimed this mattress was listed as Medium firmness, but reviewed more as medium-soft firmness. I did not find this to be the case, it's certainly medium firmness, if not a small bit more firm. I hesitate between giving this mattress 4 or 5 stars, as it's not perfect, but it's great and probably perfect for the price. The delivery is great, the customer service was nice and seems to be potentially great if you have an issue, which I did not.

I found the mattress itself to be a solid medium firmness, maybe a little more. It sleeps cooler than any memory foam I've tried, but hotter than any innerspring I've owned. I haven't found this to be a deal breaker, as it's not too hot, but summer may change my mind. Overall this mattress is a great value and price aside, you'd have a difficult time finding a comparable quality mattress, as long as you aren't looking for very soft memory foam.

Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 CS Trail Running, Deep Blue, 13 D US
Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 CS Trail Running, Deep Blue, 13 D US
Price: $115.99
2 used & new from $115.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Comfort, February 7, 2016
I purchased these shoes as winter bad weather and shoe tennis shoes, with some intention to use the for trails in warmer months. I was looking for something with good traction that would keep my feet dry, both of which these shoes have. On top of that, these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet, they are quite a pleasant surprise. I do have slightly narrow feet and they fit like a glove, so someone with wife feet may have an issue. But with Amazon's return policy, that should be easy enough. They are definitely worth trying if you're in the market for great outdoor sneakers.

Madden Men's Gindle Fashion Sneaker,Black Fabric,13 M US
Madden Men's Gindle Fashion Sneaker,Black Fabric,13 M US
Offered by Watch Colony
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars If the price is right, November 29, 2015
I couldn't decide between giving these 3 or 4 stars. Ultimately I chose 4 because they've held up well after a year of frequent use. These shoes are stylish and practical to slip on quick. The sole is very thin and they provide no support. It's similar to walking in slippers or moccasins, you can feel every little pebble you step on. That being said, most slip ons have similarly thin soles so I didn't expect more. These have a nice stylish look and have maintained that look rather well. For as flimsy as these shoes feel and appear, I've worn them frequently over the past year and they've held up well and don't have any cracks on the sole or splits between the sole and fabric. I have seen a big variance in pricing on these, I must have lucked out and got them cheap. I would recommend these only if the price is right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16