Profile for houtex73 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

houtex73 RSS Feed (Katy, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Chuckit! Medium Fetch Medley Balls 2.5-Inch, 3-Pack
Chuckit! Medium Fetch Medley Balls 2.5-Inch, 3-Pack
Price: $12.79
43 used & new from $8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've found, February 12, 2015
My aussie is absolutely obsessed with balls, and these are by far his favorites. I've bought 3 sets now just to keep the yard well stocked. They've held up very well despite his almost constant chewing on them -- and he really loves how they whistle when thrown. The clear one glows in the dark -- which makes it fun to play fetch at night. Highly recommended!

Philips Norelco QG3384/42 Multigroom 7100 Grooming Kit (Packaging may vary)
Philips Norelco QG3384/42 Multigroom 7100 Grooming Kit (Packaging may vary)
Price: $67.79
6 used & new from $67.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic... not worth the price, February 12, 2015
Everything about this set feels flimsy and cheap. I bought it to replace an $18 Norelco set that I bought at a big box store several years ago. I was looking for a step up -- and I have to say that the $18 set seems to do an even better trimming job. I'd recommend looking further for a set with build quality that justifies this type of price.

Dr. Smoothie Banana Smoothie 100% Crushed Fruit Smoothie Bottles, 46-Ounce
Dr. Smoothie Banana Smoothie 100% Crushed Fruit Smoothie Bottles, 46-Ounce
Price: $21.06
3 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome smoothies!, February 12, 2015
Wow... this stuff tastes amazing. I just blend it with a little milk and ice, and it tastes every bit as good as a smoothie you'd pay a lot more for at a store. Excellent flavor -- not artificial tasting at all, and not overly sweet. Very highly recommended!

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Moss Green/Black
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Moss Green/Black
Price: $24.99
9 used & new from $20.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case of the 3 I've tried, December 18, 2014
This is the 3rd case I have ordered for my iPhone 6, and by far the best. Very easy to grip... never slides out of your hand. Easy to put on, and the buttons work well. Money well spent to protect your expensive device.

Dell UltraSharp U2414H 24-Inch Screen LED LCD Monitor
Dell UltraSharp U2414H 24-Inch Screen LED LCD Monitor
Offered by Northernlight Trading
Price: $288.09
63 used & new from $210.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with it, I had to buy a 2nd one, December 18, 2014
I'm no monitor expert, but I did a lot of research online before choosing this model. I probably read 25 articles and reviews -- and while this isn't the absolute best on the market, I kept reading that it is a very solid performer for this price range.

I was so happy with it that I ordered a 2nd one to replace my other monitor. I didn't plan on replacing both monitors -- but once I got a look at the U2414H's sharpness and vivid colors, I couldn't resist. Everything pops without any adjustments -- and the super thin bezel makes the monitor look very sharp.

My only small gripe would be with the OSD buttons... I wish they had lights. I use them often to switch my monitor from one PC to another, and it's difficult to find the buttons in certain lighting conditions.

Highly recommended!

TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT ADVANCED 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender, Repeater, AV500 Powerline Edition, Wi-Fi Clone Button, 2 LAN Ports
Price: Click here to see our price
79 used & new from $31.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more impressed, December 18, 2014
My mother has had terrible problems with wi-fi in her house for years... many dead zones. I tried installing a wi-fi extender a few years ago, and that didn't help. Thank goodness I found this -- it has worked miraculously. I configured it to mimic the SSID of her wireless router, and all wireless devices seamlessly transition from the router signal to the powerline adapter signal. The 2 ethernet ports on the adapter really came in handy as well, as I was able to use them to hard-wire media streaming devices. Everything in her house is screaming fast now, so I had to order a set for my home as well. It works so well for my webcams that I have kept ordering more add-on adapters. Configuration is easy, and the connections are fast and stable. Very, very highly recommended!

3-pack Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towels Dish Towels Hand Towel Washcloth (Linen, 16"x24")
Offered by Ecocleaning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great towels, December 18, 2014
I'm very happy with these -- they're very absorbent, and don't get sour like other dish towels I have used. Highly recommended!

TV Swivel Stand, 14" x 25", Chocolate
TV Swivel Stand, 14" x 25", Chocolate
Offered by Woodform, Inc.
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, December 18, 2014
The stand arrived well-packaged, and exactly as pictured. Works perfectly for my 55" LCD -- turns smoothly and feels very stable. Highly recommended!

Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Medium Dog Toy
Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Medium Dog Toy
Price: $4.49
25 used & new from $2.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, December 18, 2014
My aussie managed to destroy it in less than 24 hours... not recommended

Logitech Harmony Home Control - 8 Devices (Black)
Logitech Harmony Home Control - 8 Devices (Black)
Price: $129.99
6 used & new from $128.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very highly recommended!, November 9, 2014
We bought one of these for my grandfather, whose advanced age (he is 89) and degrading eyesight make it very difficult for him to work with 5 remotes for all of his devices. I set it up for him, and could not have been more impressed. Setup only involves plugging in the hub, downloading the iPhone app, then going through a series of steps on the app to get everything configured.

The app automatically sets up any devices that it finds on your wi-fi network -- then you provide model numbers for any other devices. I thought for sure it wouldn't recognize the model number for my grandfather's 10+ year old VCR, but it sure did. Works flawlessly with his Roku, DVD player and cable box as well.

My grandfather fought the idea of learning a new remote -- but any concerns he had were very quickly quelled. He loves it. The whole concept of switching inputs on the TV is gone -- the remote handles all background tasks like that for him now. He literally just pushes 1 button to switch to Roku (very cool that you can make it go straight to the Netflix queue), the VCR, DVD player or cable. This is as easy as it gets.

The bonuses? For one, the remote feels awesome in your hand. It's relatively thin and has a perfect rubberized back that doesn't slip in your hand. The other bonus is that you can continue to use an iPhone or iPad to control the devices -- even when you're not at home. This has really come in handy, since we're able to remotely assist my grandfather when he has a problem.

We were so impressed that several of us bought the same remote for our homes. It works flawlessly for my soundbar, Apple TV, blu-ray player and AT&T Uverse DVR.

Get this one... you won't regret it. Worth every cent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13