Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Chevy > Reviews

Browse

Chevy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chevy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Delux Leather Portfolio Protector Case Cover with Built In Stand and Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad 2 & iPad 3 Tablet (1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation - 16GB 32GB 64GB - WiFi and 3G)
Offered by eBigValue
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What a useful gadget!, February 22, 2013
This case combines the best of both worlds. A nice carrying case, and a good keyboard for when I need to do reports. The keyboard is handy when you need to type lots of stuff, and you can use the iPad with or without the keyboard. Good gadget for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, May 1, 2012
I ordered this armband for my everyday easy runs and it fits my Lumia perfectly. You can tell it's a universal design; however I can access the screen easily and my phone is nice and snug next to my arm. I suggest using a playlist to avoid having to switch do the awkward twist as I call it, but that's unavoidable with any armband I think. All in all it's a durable neoprene armband that is usable every day.

Soft Silicone Skin for Flip Ultra 4GB 8GB Flip UltraHD Flip Ultra HD + Screen Protector (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color!!, February 3, 2012
I bought this cover for my friend, and she loves it. The cover looks good on her camera. She loves this blue color, and it protects the camera from being scratched.

Laurel Compact Edition Nylon DSLR Camera Carrying Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap for Canon EOS DSLR Camera Model EOS-600D / EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5 / EOS-1100D EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50 / EOS 550D / EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4 / EOS 500D / EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3 / Canon EOS 1000D / EOS Rebel XS / Kiss F Digital / EOS 7D Mark II / EOS 1200D / EOS Rebel T5 / EOS Kiss X70 / EOS 70D / EOS 100D / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 700D / EOS Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss X7i / EOS 6D / EOS 650D / EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i / EOS 60Da / EOS 5D Mark III / Powershot SX60 HS / SX520 HS / SX400 IS / G1 X Mark II / SX700 HS / SX510 HS / G15 / SX50 HS / SX160 IS / SX500 IS / EOS M
Offered by Bestpricecenter
Price: $24.95 - $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, such a unique case, December 15, 2011
I have been looking around for a case that is not too big, and not too bulky for an SLR camera. This case is well made, and just the perfect size. Big enough for the camera and accessories, but small enough if you want to put it in a suitcase for travel. And easy to sling around when I just need to carry the camera on location. Thumbs up!!

Black Comfy Sport band, Workout Armband Adjustable Neoprene Velcro Strap For HTC SmartPhones + Determination Hand Strap
Offered by eBigValue
Price: $9.99 - $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and comfortable, October 26, 2011
I like to listen to music when I am working out, and this armband allows me to plug my earphones in, work my MP3 list through the clear plastic window, and just focus on my work out. It can adjust to different arm length so my friend can use it as well.

Kem-Tek Pool Floating Tablet Dispenser
Kem-Tek Pool Floating Tablet Dispenser
Price: $11.49
6 used & new from $10.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Dispenser, October 14, 2011
This dispenser is great and the plastic stands up to the elements. This plastic dispenser can withstand the heat!! Good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the stand, October 12, 2011
This metal stand is great. It lets me prop my tablet up and read it without holding it. This stand is adjustable and fun to play with too. The extra chargers are definitely a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars This armband is easy to use, October 11, 2011
This armband has an open top and I can just drop my phone in there and run with it. The material is comfortable to wear. I can see the screen on my phone through the plastic opening. Nice armband.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and comfortable armband, September 19, 2011
This armband is light weight when I'm wearing it on my arm. It is comfortable to use when I'm running. Very good value for the money

Cellet Black Rubberized Elite Holster For HTC HD2
Cellet Black Rubberized Elite Holster For HTC HD2

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice holster, September 12, 2011
i put my phone face down on the holster. The felt lining is good at protecting the front of the phone. The clip is sturdy for my jeans, so I can carry it everywhere. Good value for the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2011 7:36 AM PDT