Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for D.A. Fish > Reviews

Browse

D.A. Fish's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D.A. Fish RSS Feed (West Orange, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2
Red Oaks
Red Oaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun dialog and great characters, May 23, 2016
This review is from: Red Oaks (Amazon Video)
Fun dialog and great characters. It feels like a John Hughes & Harold Ramis collaboration - part Caddy Shack, part Breakfast Club. Enjoyed it alot.

Fortitude, Season 1
Fortitude, Season 1
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good characters, and some good dialogue, April 29, 2016
This review is from: Fortitude, Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Good characters, and some good dialogue. It got a little predictable and I would have liked to have seen a better ending. It seemed rushed to tie-in some characters without fully exploring them - especially Jason and the blonde boyfriend guy.

Just Add Magic - Season 1
Just Add Magic - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls (age 5 and 3) are enjoying it. ..., February 1, 2016
My girls (age 5 and 3) are enjoying it. They seem engaged and I've watched a bit myself. Cute show for the kids

Defiance Season 1
Defiance Season 1
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but terrible (unintentionally funny, July 9, 2015
This review is from: Defiance Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Some decent character development, but terrible (unintentionally funny?) dialog, I'd give it 4 stars, but I think they're going for serious drama, not dramedy.

iPhone SE case, elago [Glide-Limited][Coral Blue / Champagne Gold] - [Mix and Match][Premium Armor][True Fit] - for iPhone SE/5/5S
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect color. Nice accents. Great VALUE!!, September 29, 2014
I bought this case for my wife. It is really a good looking case. The gold accent is a nice touch. The color is exactly what she wanted. Great all-around value. Seems like good protection.

Liars, Cheaters, & Thieves (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Liars, Cheaters, & Thieves (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A good beach read, February 14, 2014
just enough action to keep the plot moving. The twists and turns are believable. Sellers takes you through another case with Detective Jackson and continues to build a case as a good chance time writer. I w as s looking for something to help me kill some time on vacation. Mission accomplished.

Skywalker Trampolines 8 Ft. Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Blue Spring Pad
Skywalker Trampolines 8 Ft. Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Blue Spring Pad
Offered by Turner Department Store
Price: $180.47
19 used & new from $161.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strudy - Hours of fun!, November 20, 2013
Read ALL the directions FIRST! We love this trampoline for my daughter and her friends. They spend hours in it. But, be sure to read the directions all the way thru. We had to undo all of the springs and realign the mesh netting because I didn't do it correctly the first time. It took two people about an hour to setup. Pretty straightforward. Very sturdy for the kids. I gave it a try just to be sure it was safe (I'm a bit outside the weight range!).

Story Book Witch Costume - Medium (3T-4T)
Story Book Witch Costume - Medium (3T-4T)
Offered by HalloweenCostumes
Price: $26.24
7 used & new from $22.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Halloween, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Story Book Witch Costume (Toy)
Bough this for my 3 yr old. She loved it. Although she did complain about it being a bit "scratchy" after a couple of hours of wear. She had 3 costume changes planned for Halloween anyway. This was my favorite!

Kichler 9956BK, Madison, Outdoor Post, 150 Watts, Black
Kichler 9956BK, Madison, Outdoor Post, 150 Watts, Black
Offered by Del Mar Designs
Price: $76.00
32 used & new from $60.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright!, November 20, 2013
Looks beautiful. It fit right on the bracket I purchased from Home Depot to mount it on a new column that was built at the end of our driveway. Cam packaged very well. Very bright and lights up the end of the driveway nicely!

Panasonic SC-HTB65 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer
Panasonic SC-HTB65 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer
Offered by UJC Mart Japan
Price: $240.53
2 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple setup. Great Sound., November 20, 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Simple to set up. Great sound for my 50" Vizio LCD TV. I tested it with a Blu-Ray movie (Iron Man). It has surprisingly clear dialog during some great actions scenes. I used it to stream some Pandora from my iPod. That was a cool feature that I didn't expect to use. I was impressed with the audio quality.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 7:40 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2