Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for Nancy > Reviews

Browse

Nancy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy RSS Feed (Tempe, AZ USA)

Long Drive Home: A Novel
Long Drive Home: A Novel
by Will Allison
97 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It Fizzled, August 2, 2011
I agree with a lot of the other viewers that this was far-fetched, but I was impressed with the author's writing skills, so I hung in there. The ending was pure fizzle and I was actually angry at his editors for letting him fail his ending so badly.

He is a GREAT writer, but needs a firm editor's hand to give him credibility as a story teller.

Zildjian 5B Nylon Black Drumsticks
Zildjian 5B Nylon Black Drumsticks
Price: $7.99
9 used & new from $7.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment., January 3, 2011
I ordered these as a stocking stuffer for my son, who has been playing the drums in a band for 5 years. They are very cool looking, but one of them broke after 5 minutes of play. I expected a LOT more of Zildjian. I feel like I threw away money and my son was very disappointed.

Infinity in the Palm of Her Hand: A Novel of Adam and Eve
Infinity in the Palm of Her Hand: A Novel of Adam and Eve
by Gioconda Belli
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for a book club, April 20, 2009
What was stunning about this book was the philosophical debates - - set to poetry. The imagery was vivid, and the musings were thought-provoking. No matter what your religious beliefs or scientific beliefs, this book will make you think. If you are in a book club, I highly recommend this read...