Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Friends of the Family (The Colter Saga)
Friends of the Family (The Colter Saga)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story from a new writer. Ending was perfect, May 20, 2013
Wow, I stumbled on this and was so pleased by it. First novel as far as I can tell and it is great. The story of a family's travel and survival in post crash America is great and has a couple of great twists with a powerful ending. Reminded me of Last of the Mohegans movie without giving too much away. I am really looking forward to more from this author and maybe even more stories in this world he has put together. Thanks for the wonderful surprise!!!

A Simple Darkness (The Young Ancients Book 8)
A Simple Darkness (The Young Ancients Book 8)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a great series, February 19, 2013
This is a great book in a great series. I really suggest that you read the series from the start. It is great and builds on itself as the books go on. PS Power is also a very prolific writer putting about a book a month or better so you will not be stranded when you catch up to the whole series. I hate finding a great series before it is finished and having to wait. Not a problem here.

Simple darkness follows one of the younger members of the family of Young Ancients who are special in different ways. I don't want to give anything away but she is one of my favorite characters in the series. I love how he develops the story by showing it thru different people's point of view.

I really can't recommend it more! Get the first volume "The Builder" and get caught up with the rest of us!

Christmas of the Vampire
Christmas of the Vampire
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great background info for the Keeleyverse series of books!, December 20, 2012
Since this is the 3rd book in P.S. Power's Keeley series go read the other two first!

This book is pretty good and gives you a great perspective of things other than the normal point of view of the main character of the series.

I really love all of the titles that P.S. Power writes and my favorite is usually whatever I read of his next. I really like his writing style and it is getting better with each book. I can't recommend his books enough.

HEAD SHOTS : Scenes from the Zombie Apocalypse
HEAD SHOTS : Scenes from the Zombie Apocalypse
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but too short!, July 24, 2012
This was a great story but it is just begging to be written as a full book. The characters were very interesting to me and I am really hoping that you expand this in the future. I will keep checking in!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2013 12:22 AM PDT

The Rent Is Too Damn High: What To Do About It, And Why It Matters More Than You Think
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $3.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Read this if you love reading Fran Dresser level whining!, March 7, 2012
There are an incredible number of books which you can read that are much better written (though maybe not cheaper) if you are looking for something to reinforce your opinion that rent is too high cause the world is out to get you. Buy one of those instead...

Available Darkness
Available Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow I loved this book., February 18, 2012
I am loving everything that these guys write it seems. This is an earlier work I think but it does not suffer at all! It is very well written and a great story. I became really attached to the characters and they were developed very, very well. One of the best books I have read all year and a great vampire tale with a great modification of the vampire origin and their rules.

Dark Grid (The Dark Grid Series)
Dark Grid (The Dark Grid Series)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good book in the Genre but a little uneven, February 18, 2012
Overall I REALLY liked this book. I have been reading a lot of post-end of the world type stuff and this was a little different. This really handled the loss of the power grid in a near best case scenario. Not how it affected the world mind you, that went straight down the hole as you would expect. I mean the people we follow handle it in a really good way. It is a great exploration of how to do it right and I really liked it for that.

There was not a lot of character development in the beginning and I found myself getting them mixed up in my head a bit but that got a lot better toward the end.

Overall I would say Great job Mr. Waldron and I look forward to the next thing you write!

Westerly Gales
Westerly Gales
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series like everyone else reviewing it!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Westerly Gales (Kindle Edition)
This is a great continuation of the series! Thanks a ton for writing it! As to the detailed review I really can't add much more than to say I love the idea of rediscovering technology and how to use it. Extremely well thought out and told!

Yesterdays Gone: Episode 11 (THE POST-APOCALYPTIC SERIAL THRILLER) (Yesterday's Gone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong! A great series!, February 14, 2012
This series continues to be excellent! I love the characters (even the bad ones) and it keeps me guessing all of the way through. So much suspense and I love the writing. Keep up the great work guys!

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one!!!