Profile for Y. unlu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. unlu RSS Feed (mugla-turkey)

Shimano Saragosa 18000F Reel
Shimano Saragosa 18000F Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars great reel, July 19, 2010
i use this reel for jigging, very strong and good quality, thanks for fast shipping.

Satechi SP800 Smart-Pointer (Black) 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Presenter with Mouse Function and Green Laser Pointer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and great functions packed together!, January 19, 2010
This is the greatest gift I have got so far. It has a very nice design, actually looks much better than the pictures. So many functions are packed into this device, I will write them down one by one:

Setup:
I have Windows 7 in my PC, once I plugged the thumb drive to my PC, it took less than a minute to recognize Sp800. I have tried all the buttons with MS PowerPoint, and every button works fine.

Power:
Sp800 work with 2 AAA batteries. I used it for about 2 weeks, no problems yet. I keep extra batteries in the pouch, in case batteries die out.

Green Laser:
Sp800 has a green laser pointer which in my opinion projects better than red lasers. Also, it makes a nice difference for your presentations.

Range:
The longest range I tried Sp800 for was about 50 feet, and I was able to operate it with no lagging what so ever. Spectacular!

Functions:
The position of forward and backward slide buttons are perfect for control. You can start and end presentations with a button. In order to pause the presentation, there is a blank screen button. My favorite is the Alt-tab button. It makes it so convenient to switch through different presentations.

Mouse:
There is a switch on the right side to select the mouse mode. It is useful to play embedded videos in my presentation. It is not smooth as a regular mouse of course, but I believe I can operate it better once my thumb gets used to it.

Conclusion:
Overall, I strongly recommend Sp800 if you frequently make PowerPoint presentations. It makes your presentation professional and cool at the same time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 12:30 AM PDT

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd Generation
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 6" Display, White - 2nd Generation
34 used & new from $74.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Got me into reading again, but pdf viewing not good at all!, January 19, 2010
Have not been an avid book reader for years, Kindle got me into reading more books. I like technology and use it every other way. I liked to read everything on computer, but my eyes were about to die out. Now, I am putting everything on kindle and enjoy reading on my bed. I strongly recommend calibre software to convert pdf's for kindle. Actually, it is the only problem I have got with kindle. If I could zoom into my pdf's and view it every other way, I would definitely give 6 stars to Kindle. Amazon.com, hear my voice!

Satechi SP3-Box Docking Alarm Clock Radio Speaker for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

5.0 out of 5 stars Above my expectations..., November 14, 2008
I really like this product, it does everything I want from it with ease. It looks great, sounds pretty good, charges my iTouch and is fairly simple to set up (instructions always pretty important) and comes with a really nice looking remote too.

The display is clear and easy to understand and I love the fact it is a radio as well as a docking station. The panel that displays the time has a backlight with 3 dimmer settings, dim, low-bright and brightest. So, if you cannot sleep in anything but complete darkness, you will love the dimmer option.

The volume can be as quiet or as loud as you like. I have it quiet and find it a really nice way of waking up. I am using it in my bedroom and my office and sound quality is always good.

It took me about 5 seconds to set the time, and another 5 seconds to set the alarm. That is just awesome! There are also 2 alarm settings, al1 and al2. I can set one alarm to my iPod and the other one to the radio. I haven't bothered to use the snooze yet. There are also annoying nature sounds you can set for the alarm. The one called water makes me pee.

The real surprise for this speaker is that I tried it with my brothers iPhone 3G, and we were able to charge the iPhone and listen to music. The remote is also working. But, there is a quirk. First, iPhone warns you that the accessory is not made to work with iPhone. The thing is it works in the 3G network, however when we switched it to edge network, it made weird noises. So, as long as we kept the iPhone in 3G network, the speakers worked perfectly.

I recommend it to pretty much anyone that wants to be woken up by their own style of music rather than whatever the radio has to offer. I will definitely buy another one for my brother this Christmas.