Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Multipet's Look Who's Talking Plush Chicken 5.5-Inch Dog Toy
Multipet's Look Who's Talking Plush Chicken 5.5-Inch Dog Toy
Price: $4.99
16 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cock-a-doodle-doo, July 13, 2016
My standard poodles love to chew these and the toys last! The sounds are great. When my dogs get excited about going for a walk or eating, they use these to communicate their excitement.

Multipet Look Who's Talking Monkey Dog Toy
Multipet Look Who's Talking Monkey Dog Toy
Price: $4.99
29 used & new from $4.82

5.0 out of 5 stars EEK, July 13, 2016
My dogs LOVE these toys, especially the monkey. The last a good long time (I have two standard poodles). They love the sounds.

The Heroine's Journey
The Heroine's Journey
by Maureen Murdock
Price: $16.42
188 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, July 13, 2016
This review is from: The Heroine's Journey (Paperback)
It was just OK. Not as well written as the Joseph Campbell books. Get it from the library.

19 Ways of Looking at Wang Wei: How a Chinese Poem is Translated
19 Ways of Looking at Wang Wei: How a Chinese Poem is Translated
by Octavio Paz
Price: $9.95
86 used & new from $2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile., July 13, 2016
This is such an interesting idea. My favorite translation of this poem, however, is not included it is by Francois Cheng which is found in In Love With the Way

If I had another life to live, I would study Japanese and Chinese so that I could read poems in the languages written.

Five T'ang Poets
Five T'ang Poets
by Wang Wei
Price: $15.95
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love his poetry, July 13, 2016
This review is from: Five T'ang Poets (Paperback)
This book got me started reading more Wang-Wei. I love his poetry, his life view. I would like to invite him to a picnic and listen to him.

In Love with the Way: Chinese Poems of the Tang Dynasty (Calligrapher's Notebooks)
by Francois Cheng
27 used & new from $2.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, July 13, 2016
I love this book. I love the poems and their translations, I love the calligraphy. I have my copies and others to give as gifts. Did I say that I love this book? Guess I did.

Poems for Endangered Places
Poems for Endangered Places
by Paula C. Lowe
17 used & new from $1.45

2.0 out of 5 stars I really liked the idea of the poets writing about specific places ..., July 13, 2016
I really liked the idea of the poets writing about specific places together but found the poems just not that good.

Walking the Kiso Road: A Modern-Day Exploration of Old Japan
Walking the Kiso Road: A Modern-Day Exploration of Old Japan
by William Scott Wilson
Price: $14.79
76 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the trip with author via his writing, July 13, 2016
A bit repetitive. However, I really enjoyed the trip with author via his writing. Worth the purchase price, but not a keeper for my library.

En Divina Luz: The Penitente Moradas of New Mexico
En Divina Luz: The Penitente Moradas of New Mexico
by Michael Wallis
45 used & new from $8.58

2.0 out of 5 stars The title is misleading. The book focuses on just ..., July 13, 2016
The title is misleading. The book focuses on just a few moradas. The title indicates to me that it would be a survey of many moradas found in New Mexico.

What We Ache For: Creativity and the Unfolding of Your Soul
What We Ache For: Creativity and the Unfolding of Your Soul
by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Price: $18.90
139 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought it because I had read some excellent statements by the author about spirituality and creativity, July 13, 2016
I can't believe that this book was written in 2005. It seems old and dry to me. I bought it because I had read some excellent statements by the author about spirituality and creativity. They are on pages 5 through 7. The rest of book is not written in the same vein. Very old ideas of thinking about creativity and jump starting it.

Instead, I recommend Shaun McNiff, Pat Allen and, of course, Julia Cameron. Cameron's book was published in 1992. To me, it feels like Oriah Mountain Dreamer was told to write something like that and then produced a book that is not vibrant.

Recommendation: Check it out from the library and buy the books of the other authors listed above.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6