Profile for Elizabeth A. Kunzer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth A. Kunzer "Sandy Kunzer" RSS Feed (Cochise County, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2
Those Bad Bad Beads - Sixth Edition
Those Bad Bad Beads - Sixth Edition
by Virginia L. Blakelock
Edition: Spiral-bound
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great reference book, July 20, 2014
This is the go-to book for bead weaving and especially for loom weaving. It's old but has a fund of tips and tricks for beading as well as instructions for building your own loom. I would have given it 5 stars if it had included a few patterns.

Zim's Crack Creme Creamy Daytime Formula, 2.7 Fluid Ounce Tube
Zim's Crack Creme Creamy Daytime Formula, 2.7 Fluid Ounce Tube
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.95
5 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, July 20, 2014
I love this stuff. I have a scar on my foot from past surgery and I live most of the time in sandals. This creme keeps my skin soft and my scar pliable without feeling greasy.

Minnetonka Women's Butter Moccasin 8 4E US Tan
Minnetonka Women's Butter Moccasin 8 4E US Tan

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully soft, June 15, 2014
Wonderfully soft. The only caveat is that the sole is not as wide as the 4E width of the shoe so I can feel the edges of the sole under my feet when I'm walking.

Workbook for Cognitive Skills: Exercises for Thought-processing and Word Retrieval, 2nd Edition (William Beaumont Speech and Language) (William ... ... Series in Speech and Language Pathology)
by Susan Howell Brubaker
Edition: Ring-bound
Price: $78.11
26 used & new from $75.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, June 15, 2014
My husband has expressive aphasia following a stroke. Working through this book is helping him continue the recovery started with speech therapy. I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because I wish it had a few pictures of a number of things happening such as the therapist showed him to give a benchmark of how he was progressing. His description of what was going on in the picture changed markedly as his aphasia improved.

Non-Sterile Graduated Plastic Medicine Cups
Non-Sterile Graduated Plastic Medicine Cups
Offered by WelDun Solutions
Price: $4.32
11 used & new from $3.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy but a little hard to read, May 22, 2014
My husband and I need to take a lot of pills every day. Putting them all in a small medicine cup each morning and evening reminds us to take them and makes sure we don't miss one. I had thought to also use them in measuring small amounts of liquid for craft projects but the measurements are a little hard to read for precise measurement.

New Balance Men's MW1569 Country Walking Boot,Brown,7.5 4E US
New Balance Men's MW1569 Country Walking Boot,Brown,7.5 4E US
Price: $137.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, sturdy and waterproof, May 22, 2014
One shoe salesman told me I have a square foot. It is very hard to fit but this boot fits well from the start. As a volunteer at Ramsey Canyon, at Coronado National Memorial and down at the San Pedro River, I need a boot that can cope with rough, rocky trails and slippery, muddy conditions, give me support without pinching and stay comfortable over a long day. This boot fills the bill.

Women's Plus Size Jean shorts, in denim or twill, mock fly (MEDIUM STONEWASH,28
Women's Plus Size Jean shorts, in denim or twill, mock fly (MEDIUM STONEWASH,28
Offered by Woman Within
Price: $29.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jean shorts for my shape, August 11, 2013
I need a size 28 that still has a waist because my hips are 55 but my waist is 45. These shorts fit both and are long enough to make me feel decent in shorts. They are also of a good, sturdy denim with nice deep pockets which is important to me while walking trails and gardening.

After a Stroke: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
After a Stroke: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
by Cleo Hutton
Price: $13.88
72 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for work arounds, August 11, 2013
We got this after my husband had a stroke which severely weakened his right leg and immobilized his right hand. Although therapy has helped, the tips in this book have given us a large number of work arounds to deal with life as it is right now and more for as he slowly regains use of his right hand and strength in his right leg.

These Old Shades
These Old Shades
by Georgette Heyer
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to re-read an old favorite, May 12, 2013
I am a long-time Georgette Heyer fan and consider this one of her best books. I'm so glad they reprinted them so I could replace my long lost copy.

Damian and Mongoose: How a U.S. Army Counterespionage Agent Infiltrated an International Spy Ring
by Danny L. Williams
Price: $22.07
40 used & new from $4.97

4.0 out of 5 stars How it Really Happened, November 1, 2011
John Le Carre fans: here is how it is really done! Tom Clancy fans skip the fantasy and dig into this ripping good yarn. Connoisseurs of the history of the Cold War should gobble this up. For those who enjoy "police procedurals"; here is a good one. Any one who has ever heard those fateful words "We have never done it that way." will find hope here in seeing them overcome.
Damian and Mongoose is a true counter-espionage story but much more in its exploration of the meaning of honor and of friendship. Army counter- intelligence agent Danny L. Williams details the story of his pursuit of master spy Clyde Lee Conrad one of the few U.S. traitors in history to make large amounts of money from his treachery.
While you enjoy the narrative and congratulate Williams for his bravery and inventiveness, save a salute for his wife Shirley and her unhesitating support. As John Milton wrote "They also serve who only stand and wait."

Page: 1 | 2