Profile for Richard W. House > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard W. House RSS Feed

PG Music Band-In-A-Box Pro 2014 Windows DVD-ROM
PG Music Band-In-A-Box Pro 2014 Windows DVD-ROM
Offered by CE Showroom
Price: $138.27
9 used & new from $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars ... this program does not have many of the very useful features that the Windows version has, October 27, 2014
For Mac users this program does not have many of the very useful features that the Windows version has. For example repeats, 1st and 2nd endings. The product development group continually releases a sub standard version for Mac. When I wanted to "crossgrade" my version to Windows I find out that the cost for my version is 400 dollars. The greed of this company is deafening. First they shortchange mac users then they charge almost the same price as the original version. I doubt I will continue to do business with them. BTW I pay the same price as Windows users.

Band-in-a-Box Pro 2013
Band-in-a-Box Pro 2013
2 used & new from $212.31

This review is from: Band-in-a-Box Pro 2013 (CD-ROM)

PowerLine 90366/12 600mA Variable Voltage Universal AC Adapter

Mosquito Magnet MM4100 Patriot Mosquito Trap
Price: $329.99
26 used & new from $263.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 16, 2011
I have a mosquito factory in the backyard AKA as a wetland. I live in NH. We have fun things like West Nile, and triple E. I kill on average about 111 thousand mosquitoes (according to 37k per net) by July and it tails off until September. I like it so much, I'm buying another one for the front yard. You do have to keep up with it up here because when it gets cold you have to restart the independence. And it cost about 60 bucks a year to run per machine. But how much does it cost for several weeks in the hospital or death? I think it's worth it.

La Crosse Technology Weather Direct WD-3302U-MF-WAL 4 Day Internet Powered Wireless Forecaster

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this product!!! givining it one star is one to many!!, December 30, 2009
the only thing that sucks worse than this product is technical support.!!!! it will not register as instructed!!!