Profile for Mandababy2003 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mandababy2003 RSS Feed

Skechers Women's Liv-Relaxed Flip Flop,Black/Hot Pink,11 M US
Skechers Women's Liv-Relaxed Flip Flop,Black/Hot Pink,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, October 21, 2012
I have purchased several pairs of skecher fitness shoes over the years since they were first introduced. I bought one of the sandals 2 or 3 summers ago, and they lasted me until about a month ago. So I didn't hesitate to come and buy another pair of skecher fitness sandals. Sadly they don't have the same ones I got before, but these work just as well. The foot is a little more narrow towards the toes, but nothing too bad. I still love them.

Hello Kitty Nerd Backpack Loungefly Tan 3D Ears Bow
Hello Kitty Nerd Backpack Loungefly Tan 3D Ears Bow

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, October 21, 2012
I got this backpack to use at college. While it only has one big pocket, and then one smaller front pocket, it does the job for this semester's books. Next semester when I start core Nursing classes, I highly doubt this backpack will survive the load. So I will retire it, and just use it on days when I have no homework, or only one class lol. Overall the backpack is sturdy, and super cute so that's all that matters.

Brown Bear & Friends Board Book Gift Set (Brown Bear and Friends)
Brown Bear & Friends Board Book Gift Set (Brown Bear and Friends)
by Bill Martin
Edition: Board book
Price: $17.24
72 used & new from $5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 21, 2012
I love these books, I will be getting the last in the series soon as well (Baby bear one). I love that they are all in a little collection together, and are board books. They will be great for the younger children. Shipped fast & in great condition.

Bear Has a Story to Tell
Bear Has a Story to Tell
by Philip Christian Stead
Price: $12.21
79 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, October 21, 2012
I had expected the book to actually end differently, or go in a different route. However the way it was worked out nicely. I am looking forward to reading it to my children. As for the shipping and everything, book came quickly & was in excellent condition.

Skechers Women's Liv Achieve Walking Shoe,Charcoal/Hot/Pink,11 M US
Skechers Women's Liv Achieve Walking Shoe,Charcoal/Hot/Pink,11 M US
Offered by Alpha Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 21, 2012
I love these shoes! I have purchased previous skechers fitness shoes in the past, I have not been disappointed with any of them. Which is why I was more than happy to buy another pair.