Profile for Betty J. Huffman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Betty J. Huffman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Microfiber Stylus & 2 Color Pen Combo (2 Pens in 1, Red & Black Ink); Dual purpose Executive Capacitive Stylus and Ballpoint, Smooth Glide Ultra-sensitive Microfibre Stylus Nub, Sleek Brushed Chrome Finish, for all iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, Touchscreen (item DCKM314)
Offered by Dockem
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stylus. Can't believe I've run through so many ..., June 27, 2014
Excellent stylus. Can't believe I've run through so many cheaper versions where the rubber end tears. The end on this one is a sensitive yet durable fabric. I can easily clip it onto my iPad Mini cover and the pen is handy as well.

Appearus Premium Cotton Terry Slippers, Open Toe (1 Pair/As132x1)
Appearus Premium Cotton Terry Slippers, Open Toe (1 Pair/As132x1)
Offered by Appearus
Price: $3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I was hoping this product would be more like the generic ones in upscale hotels where I have ..., June 27, 2014
These are huge! I'm not returning them but cannot wear, will give them to a male friend. I wear a women's 9 in shoes and 8 in sandals and have a wide foot. I was hoping this product would be more like the generic ones in upscale hotels where I have stayed, a little large but you could walk in them. These are so large it would not be safe for me to try to wear these. I wanted a pair for international travel. I would think the manufacturer could as least offer 2 sizes, S/M and L. Very disappointing!

Havaianas Women's Metallic Flip Flop,, Grey/Silver, 39/40 BR/9-10 M US
Havaianas Women's Metallic Flip Flop,, Grey/Silver, 39/40 BR/9-10 M US
Price: $15.00
4 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flip Flop - Comfortable and Attractive, June 27, 2014
I can't believe I just found these amazing flip flops! I have a high arch and a chubby foot so I bought the regular model, not the slim. Fits perfectly. I read the reviews about the BR sizing, very helpful. In sandals I wear a Euro 39 or US 8 [Merrells], though 9 or 9.5 in boots or running shoes. I ordered the 39/40 BR9/10. Perfect! I love the comfort of the footbed and this model has a 3/4 in heel which works great with my high arches. I am used to wearing thong sandals so this model is extremely comfortable. I am taking them on a trip to Mongolia where we will stay in Gers and use central shower facilities, so flip flops are necessary. But, this model is attractive as well so I will not hesitate to wear them w/long skirt in larger cities on our travels. I will buy more of these in other colors!

Levi's Women's 505 Straight Leg Jean, Black Forest, 8 Medium
Levi's Women's 505 Straight Leg Jean, Black Forest, 8 Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs WAY large, April 10, 2013
I have worn 505's for years. I bought these online because the information provided said 2% Spandex, which I like much better than Elastane because of the fit. The pair I received had 1% Elastane [!] I tried them on and they seemed loose but I thought since I'd worn 8s before I thought they would shrink. Washed them in HOT water and dried HOT. They are still baggy. My mistake. So, because 8 Reg was not available here and I'd already washed them, I bought a pair of Sz 6 Reg elsewhere. Perfect fit. Actually, I love these jeans but still I do not like the Elastane.

I also bought same style 505 Black Ink with Checkmate, 8 Medium and while they are larger, especially in the stomach area, they are not as big so I kept them. I have athletic legs and I don't think I could wear a Sz 6 in this jean. The fabric is a lighter weight black cotton/poly w/1% Elastane.

I am 66 years old, athletic and trim. I do not have a belly. It is disturbing to me that Levi's have gone to adding room in the belly area and to using Elastane. Why did they abandon the Spandex which helps with a baggy fit???
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2013 7:34 PM PDT

Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round French Oven, Kiwi
Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 4-1/2-Quart Round French Oven, Kiwi
16 used & new from $276.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, September 29, 2011
I also have the Le Creuset 6 Qt and wanted a smaller version. Both are lime green and I absolutely love them. They are heavy, but that's what you want for baking or stove top. I have arthritis in my hands but have not found it difficult to carry from counter to oven. Easy to clean, though the ivory interior does stain. So what! I also have the Oval Au Gratin Baker, perfect for baking fish or desserts...so many uses. I personally don't think a kitchen is complete without Le Creuset products. Cast iron that does not rust, looks great, cleans up and is superior when it comes to cooking.

Case Logic QPB-201 EVA Molded Compact Camera Case (Red)
Case Logic QPB-201 EVA Molded Compact Camera Case (Red)
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $17.97
3 used & new from $17.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for Canon PowerShot, September 29, 2011
I bought the red Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 and decided upon this red case. It's a perfect size and color match, and there's room for extra SD cards in the internal sleeve. It's not waterproof, but keeps your camera protected with soft interior and sturdy exterior. Also easy to find in my purse or tote with the red color. I am very happy with it and would highly recommend.

CamelBak Insulated 0.75-Liter Bottle Sleeve
CamelBak Insulated 0.75-Liter Bottle Sleeve
Price: $21.99 - $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Insulated Bottle Carrier Ever!, February 26, 2011
I have owned several different kinds of insulated bottle covers and like this one the best. The fit is perfect for the Camelbak .75 liter bottle, not to snug...just right. I like the loop feature and the fabric which keeps my water cold and insulates the sweating. Love it on hikes and it fits well in the beverage holder in my car.

Sherpani Zoe Shoulder Wallet
Sherpani Zoe Shoulder Wallet
Price: $14.90 - $26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars This Small Wallet Works!, February 26, 2011
I bought my Zoe wallet last summer and it has replaced my purse. The only time I carry a purse is when I travel and then I tuck my Zoe wallet in my purse. I love the length of the shoulder strap and the zippers work very well. The only down side is the tight fit for credit cards. I wish it were more square in shape to accommodate getting cards in and out of the slots. Having an outside pocket w/safety strap for a phone would be very nice. There are larger models in wallet-sized bags that have that feature, but they are generally much larger than I would like and defeat the purpose of a wallet bag. I also own a small Zoe shoulder bag I use for travel.

J.R. Watkins Ultra Rich Hand Cream, 8-Ounce (Pack of 4)
J.R. Watkins Ultra Rich Hand Cream, 8-Ounce (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, February 26, 2011
We live in the SW where it is dry and both my husband and I need a hand cream that protects. We used to buy Watkins' Shea Butter which they no longer carry. So we decided to try this product. It's less greasy and is the best all round hand cream, body lotion/conditioner we've found. We appreciate its non-perfume but pleasant smell. I also buy their hand and body lotions which are stationed at our sinks.

Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman (USB/PS/2)
Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman (USB/PS/2)
Offered by LWOutlet
Price: $397.50
17 used & new from $109.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, February 26, 2011
I've owned track balls before, starting w/Microsoft Trackball. I don't use it for gaming. I have arthritis in my hands and wanted a straight-forward mouse that was comfortable and I could program. I worried about its being wireless, wondered how it would work. The wireless feature works well. I have the sensor resting on my tower and the mouse is on an articulated keyboard about 3 feet away. I have not had any problems with it since I bought it 3 months ago. I especially like how it feels and fits. I am a woman with medium-sized hands and this mouse is not too large. It's not a custom fit, but for a generic mouse it's great. I am very satisfied with this product.

Page: 1 | 2