Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Betty > Reviews

Browse

Betty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Betty RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CDN DOT2 ProAccurate Oven Thermometer-NSF Certified
CDN DOT2 ProAccurate Oven Thermometer-NSF Certified
Price: $8.00
18 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, December 26, 2015
This test thermometer got the highest rating at Cook's magazine outranking far more expensive alternatives. I love it!

Samsung UN50JU7100 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
Samsung UN50JU7100 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $1,050.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super TV, December 26, 2015
We researched 50 in 4k tvs before buying the Samsung 7100. It was delivered promptly and safely, well packed. The set up was easy. There is no instruction booklet, but it's simple. We did have to refresh to continue, but that was not a problem. We love this TV, the speed and clarity is wonderful. Highly recommend you use/buy 4k, high density uhd hdmi cables.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2015 7:33 AM PST

Easy Prey (The Prey Series Book 11)
Easy Prey (The Prey Series Book 11)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I've been a huge fan having read all of the ..., July 30, 2015
I've been a huge fan having read all of the Virgil Flowers series and Davenport books up until now. This book falls short. Characters, including Davenport, are flat. Cop jargon overused. Ending was ill conceived. Very disappointing.

Helen of Troy 1514 Brush Iron, White, 1 1/2 Inches Barrel
Helen of Troy 1514 Brush Iron, White, 1 1/2 Inches Barrel
Price: $17.47
27 used & new from $13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wide brush!, February 11, 2015
This is my second Helen of Troy 1 1/2 inch brush. The plastic combs on the first broke off after several years of traveling so I plan to cushion this one better. The heat settings are perfect, not too awfully hot as the first one was. I have thick, just below the shoulder length hair and this brush adds the right amount of curl with minimal effort. My hair is very curly so I can straighten and smooth it out with this brush.

Talisman Designs Adjustable Pie Crust Shield, BPA-free Silicone, Red, Fits 8.5" - 11.5" Rimmed Dish
Price: $7.99
17 used & new from $7.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, February 11, 2015
Perfect for 10 inch pie plates, easy to use. The notch for the widest setting is too small for my 10 inch pyrex plate, but it stays on. I will cut a notch for it. I have looked for a 10 in pie shield forever and this one works well!

Steve Madden Women's Nyrvana Boot, Brown Leather, 9 M US
Steve Madden Women's Nyrvana Boot, Brown Leather, 9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these boots...worth the price!, February 11, 2015
I love these boots! I ordered a 9, as I do w/boots and athletic shoes. A little tight at first as my right foot is 1/2 inch wider but after wearing them several times, it has stretched perfectly! The left has remained comfortable as well. I was worried about the moderately pointed toe, but it is NOT a concern. I wear thin wool socks w/them. The leather has stayed very nice and I like the lightly ridged soles, not evident for stylistic purposes but safe and not slippery on wet/snow. Absolutely LOVE these boots and highly recommend. Worth the price.

Merrell Women's Grace Leather Flip Sandal,Black,8 M US
Merrell Women's Grace Leather Flip Sandal,Black,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this model, October 22, 2014
I have 6 pair of these sandals that I've purchased over the years. Great for travel and extremely walkable. My only complaint is the color selection is greatly reduced. No more red. Other more current models are not as comfortable and sleek. I can wear during the day and slip on a long skirt and I'm decent for dinner out. The thong between the toe is sleek and I've been known to walk 5-6 miles in these sandals while traveling. They are also easy to clean. Merrell is really missing an opportunity for sales by cutting back on this model.

StarTech.com PXT101_10 10-Feet Standard Computer Power Cord - NEMA5-15P to C13
StarTech.com PXT101_10 10-Feet Standard Computer Power Cord - NEMA5-15P to C13
Price: $4.00
48 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and sturdy, October 22, 2014
I've used Star Tech cords for years. They provide a wide array of options and are sturdy and durable for a good price.

prAna Living Women's Adrienne Top, Dragonfly, Small
prAna Living Women's Adrienne Top, Dragonfly, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, perfect for travel, October 22, 2014
Great light-weight fabric, washes well and perfect for travel. Runs large. I wear a Medium and the Small for this top fits very well.

Microfiber Stylus & 2 Color Pen Combo (2 Pens in 1, Red & Black Ink); Dual purpose Executive Capacitive Stylus and Ballpoint, Smooth Glide Ultra-sensitive Microfibre Stylus Nub, Sleek Brushed Chrome Finish, for all iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, Touchscreen (item DCKM314)
Offered by Dockem
Price: $14.99
71 used & new from $3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stylus. Can't believe I've run through so many ..., June 27, 2014
Excellent stylus. Can't believe I've run through so many cheaper versions where the rubber end tears. The end on this one is a sensitive yet durable fabric. I can easily clip it onto my iPad Mini cover and the pen is handy as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3