Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for B. Chang > Reviews

Browse

B. Chang's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Chang RSS Feed (LA, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Wasabi Power Battery for Olympus BLS-5, BLS-50, PS-BLS5 and Olympus OM-D E-M10, PEN E-PL2, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PM2, Stylus 1
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a terrible product and by far my worst experience with a ..., March 27, 2016
The Wasabi battery that I bought holds enough charge for a few shots and then goes blank. This is a terrible product and by far my worst experience with a generic camera battery.

Mushkin Chronos 120 GB SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive (MKNSSDCR120GB)
Mushkin Chronos 120 GB SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive (MKNSSDCR120GB)
Offered by Arch Global
Price: $99.99
5 used & new from $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A fast drive but reliability is not good, July 28, 2012
The Mushkin SSD drive was a DOA when it first arrived. The customer service of Mushkin is very accessible, and it took about a week for a replacement drive to get in. The delay was due to inventory issues. The replacement drive worked very well but was dead after about 3 weeks of use. Now, I am trying to get another replacement.

My personal experience suggests that the reliability of this drive is not very good unless all SSD drives suffer from bad reliability. I really enjoy the fast speed of SSD drive, but you will have to remember to back up your system fairly often to avoid losing data.

The Art of the App Store: The Business of Apple Development
The Art of the App Store: The Business of Apple Development
by Tyson McCann
33 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful book, March 28, 2012
I found the book very useful in discussing the business side of the iOS app development. For instance, various pricing considerations are discussed in depth. I would not hesitate to recommend this book to any iOs developers who need to learn the business side of the iOS app development.

iOS 5 Programming Cookbook: Solutions & Examples for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Apps
by Vandad Nahavandipoor
Price: $49.99
57 used & new from $0.53

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book on IOS programming, March 26, 2012
This is an excellent book on iOS programming. The information is very detailed and covers a wide range of topics, and I found it very useful. Highly recommended.

Beginning iOS 4 Application Development
Beginning iOS 4 Application Development
by Wei Meng Lee
117 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent IOS book, February 15, 2012
This is a great book for learning IOS programming, and I learned more from this books than a number of other books. It covers all the important and useful topics with good examples. I highly recommend it.

Stanley J309 600 Peak Amp Jump Starter
Stanley J309 600 Peak Amp Jump Starter
Price: $44.42
53 used & new from $44.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my purposes, July 2, 2011
I use it to start my lawn mower and cars if necessary. So far, it has been working well. It is much better off for me to have this battery pack than buying a dedicated battery for my lawn mower. A great product!

GE 97574 USB Car Charger for Devices with USB Charging Ports (White)
GE 97574 USB Car Charger for Devices with USB Charging Ports (White)
Offered by Overstock Xpress
Price: $10.49
5 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a GE charger, May 6, 2011
The actual charger is not a GE product and totally different from the descriptions given. In stead, it is a cheap generic product that is usually associated with poor quality and durability. The seller should be truthful in describing their products.

Bosch 4821 Evolution All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade - 21" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 4821 Evolution All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade - 21" (Pack of 1)
Offered by oh!Dreamy
Price: $9.99
47 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great windshield wipers, April 27, 2011
They work really well on my Honda Odyssey. Amazon's prices make them a great deal too. Highly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good CPU Fan, April 19, 2011
I matched the fan with an AMD Athlon II X3 CPU and am very happy with the performance. The CPU temperature has been kept very low, and so is the noise. I would not hesitate to buy it again if I need another CPU fan.

Stuhrling Men's 601.33152 Ascot Ultra Thin Black Alligator-Embossed Leather Band Watch
Price: $74.95
9 used & new from $69.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, April 12, 2009
I purchased the watch from Amazon last year and used it for about six or seven months. Then it stopped due to water damage to the movement. On the back of the case, it is clearly stated that it is water resistance, and I used it mainly for work and never wore it to swim or anything wet. My experience suggests poor case quality. Potential buyers be aware.

I am now trying to get warranty coverage for the watch.

Update: I just received a reply from Stuhrling on warranty coverage. I will need to ship the watch back to the company at my own cost plus a $20 check to cover shipping the watch back. I bought the watch for well under $100 and now have spend about $30 more to have it serviced under warranty. This is rather unreasonable.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2016 3:46 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2