Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for heybeerman04 > Reviews

Browse

heybeerman04's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

heybeerman04 RSS Feed

The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout - Xbox 360
The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout - Xbox 360
Offered by and all that other good stuff
Price: $12.33
161 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, simple controls., November 10, 2010
I think the problem people are experiencing with the controls is due to the sensitivity required for this game. It senses your form and provides feedback while you work out. This required sensitivity may make the menu controls a touch sensitive. The controls are not that confusing.

I just bought it, ran through a workout and it was more personalized then I expected. Instead of just running through the routine, it waited until you got the form right then it balanced the workout on the other side. I was asked how I was doing durring the workout and was able to respond with my voice if I needed a water break or to turn up the heat. The water breaks were short if you didn't need them. It counted your calories and let you know how you did after. This is a much better product then I was expecting. It truly felt like I almost had my own personal trainer.

The only improvement could be the support of 2 people working out at the same time. I dont see this happening based on the body position sensing possibly getting confused as the workouts cover more area.

Overall an awesome product.