Profile for Vivien > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vivien RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Young Aloud Strapless Ruched Tube Top M White
Young Aloud Strapless Ruched Tube Top M White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top! Order one size up, September 26, 2014
Ordered the white in a medium, I usually wear small but after I read reviews I decided to get one size larger. It fit me perfectly I usually wear a size 4 dress (32B) I'm 5' 7". The shirt is slightly shorter than pictured, barely covers the navel and can also ride up a little and be worn as a crop top. The actual bra padding is well made and doesn't slip, super comfy!

Kama Sutra Honeydust, Sweet Honeysuckle, 8 Ounces
Kama Sutra Honeydust, Sweet Honeysuckle, 8 Ounces
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $19.79
21 used & new from $15.14

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, February 7, 2012
I bought this to surprise my boyfriend for Valentines day, and I was extremely excited due to all the glowing reviews. Personally I found it to be pretty horrible and a total rip off. Although the powder is soft, it looked like flour (with the same consistency) which I did not find appealing. After looking more closely at the ingredients, the majority of this stuff is just corn starch and powdered sugar! I ordered sweet honeysuckle, not only did it NOT smell like honeysuckle at all the scent was WAY too strong and had a heavy, musty, incense-like scent. Definitely not worth 30 dollars + shipping. I'm glad other people enjoyed it but I would not recommend this product.

U.S. Divers Admiral 2 Lx / Island Dry Adult Silicone Mask Combo (Electric Blue)
U.S. Divers Admiral 2 Lx / Island Dry Adult Silicone Mask Combo (Electric Blue)
Price: $32.45
4 used & new from $32.45

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a really good snorkel, January 2, 2012
The goggles were the perfect size, and it was really well made. The snorkel itself it reliable. The snorkel has a "pivot" aspect at the end that keeps splashing water out, and also it seals your snorkel when you dive so water doesn't enter. The slight minor problem is that sometimes if your snorkel isn't angled correctly, it seals even when you are above which is disconcerting because you can't inhale. It's not a huge problem though and rarely happened. I recommended this to my dad and sister and we all snorkeled together in the Bahamas this break. I would definitely suggest buying an anti-fog product to go with this.

Dicapac Waterproof Digital Camera Case Nikon Coolpix 3700 4100 4600 S200 S210 S500 S510 S520 L10 L11 L12 L14 L15 L16 L18 Toshiba Alegretto 3330
Offered by GoShot Camera
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and reliable, January 2, 2012
I have a nikon coolpix S210. I bought this for my Bahamas vacation as I snorkel a LOT, and it made my vacation! I love photography and being able to bring back pics from each outing was great. The case worked really well, didn't leak into the main pouch at all. I did a lot of research before purchasing the case, and I had a great experience. Some people complained that the camera moved around a lot due to a lack of a personalized fit, but I had no trouble with this as I removed most of the air out of the pouch before sealing, generating a slight vacuum. Others also noted that if the lens didn't match up right, you could see the black ring in your pictures. I never had a problem with that at all. In fact, no matter how much I shoot my nikon around, I always got a great picture. The case comes with a very useful cord that you can attach and keep strapped to your neck, arm, etc. You do have to be more careful when taking the case from under the water and above, there will be water droplets on the case lens. This wasn't too big of a nuisance though. Took amazing pictures under water, staying in for hours at a time! In comparison to an expensive custom hard case, this is a great buy. For a little nikon that only cost over a hundred bucks, an expensive case just wasn't worth it. I would highly recommend this product to ANY person wanting to takes pics under water, go snorkeling, surfing or scuba diving.

I forgot to add one bad aspect was that you can't see your digital screen 90% of the time while you're underwater, the reflection is too great. You have to shoot blind, but as an avid photographer I take a lot of photos so I had no trouble adjusting at all. As you can see, I posted my pics!
Comment Comment | Permalink

(6600mAh) Extended Capacity Laptop Battery
(6600mAh) Extended Capacity Laptop Battery
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $18.95
11 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest battery ever!, January 2, 2012
buying this battery was the BEST decision ever. (bought it for my inspiron 1420) My 4 year old original dell 9-cell was completely useless and lasted about 5 minutes unplugged. This new battery, that looks EXACTLY like my old dell one and seems even lighter, lasts 5+ HOURS on one charge. Compare this price to the $150 for a dell brand battery, even if this lasts only a year it is still worth it. I was definitely skeptical at first, some dell products are obviously superior to generic brands, but for batteries I see know difference. As a broke college students that uses her labtop 24/7 this purchase saved my life.

Molecular Biology
Molecular Biology
by Robert Franklin Weaver
52 used & new from $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, shipped quickly, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Molecular Biology (Hardcover)
I needed the 5th edition of this book for my Molecular Biology course at the University of Michigan. Just got published so the 5th edition was a ridiculous 200 bucks or something like that. The class follows the figures very closely out of the book and the 4th edition was just as helpful and had everything I needed from the 5th. It is overall a GREAT book on molecular bio, the figures are pertinent and concise, very clear, and well organized.

Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT, Organic Chemistry
Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT, Organic Chemistry
by Michelle Gilbertson
Price: $24.05
152 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars if you are taking the MCAT/OAT/DAT/PCAT, buy this!, October 26, 2011
I took a year of organic chem about a year before I took my exam. I definitely needed a refresher course. The thing about orgo is that you HAVE to do a lot of practice problems, it's not enough to just memorize the concepts if you can't apply them. this book is AMAZING. It is 1001 multiple choice questions (200 lab-oriented specifically) and they are ordered by topic material. It's a great way to brush up on what concepts you need help on. I learned the orgo concepts from my old notes and the princeton review organic chemistry review book, but it's really the questions that helped me get the concepts. Got 100% on my orgo section :]

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, October 26, 2011
product looks just as pictures, they are adorable and perfect or the winter :] they look very well made and shipped on time

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, October 26, 2011
I still can't get over the fact GUCCI discontinued this scent. the original rush can't even compare to how delicious rush2 is. Great value for the price, arrived right on time.

Seven Til Midnight Women's Flashy Flapper,Pink,Small
Seven Til Midnight Women's Flashy Flapper,Pink,Small
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $41.24

3.0 out of 5 stars super cute but not very comfy, October 26, 2011
This dress is great but it didn't meet my expectations. I ordered the small (i'm a size 4; 5 ft 7) and it was, hands down, a good quality costume, but it fit awkwardly. The bottom skirt part was much too tight, and the way the dress is sown makes it uncomfortable to wear. There is a complete zip back was great, but there was no clapse at the top so I had to bobby pin it together. I definitely would have ordered a size up. Accessories were great.

Page: 1 | 2