Profile for ERT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ERT "ERT" RSS Feed (Newton, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dundas Jafine TDIDVKZW ProFlex Indoor Dryer Vent Kit with 4-Inch by 5-Foot ProFlex Duct
Price: $13.39
24 used & new from $8.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Tube part too short, September 1, 2014
The silver tube part is way too short. We had to go to Home Depot to buy a new tube part which defeated the purpose of buying this online...

Utopia 100% Cotton Beach Towel in Cabana Stripe, Easy Care, Ideal for Beach Vacations, Poolside, or Gym Use - 4-Pack, Champagne (30" x 60")
Offered by Utopia Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, July 24, 2014
You definitely get what you pay for. These are thin towels but they are also inexpensive. Just know what you're getting!

The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as remembered..., April 15, 2014
This review is from: The Secret Garden (Kindle Edition)
I loved this so much as a kid but when I read it to my ten year old twins I realized how badly in need of an editor she was. I think it was written serially which explains things but it did drone on and on. Still the story is what it is--trite but lovely--and I love that my kids heard that language.

Matilda
Matilda
DVD
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Movie was very disappointing, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Matilda (Amazon Instant Video)
This Matilda has no spunk! It feels more like a vehicle for Danny Devito's character. Very disappointing. See the broadway show instead or read the book.

iCellTech Size 312 Hearing Aid Batteries (60 batteries)
iCellTech Size 312 Hearing Aid Batteries (60 batteries)
Offered by PremiumBatteries
Price: $14.45
5 used & new from $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars These batteries do not last, February 14, 2014
I was very disappointed in these batteries. Will not buy them again. They do not last half as long as other brands I have used.

Dan Savage: The First Gay Celebrity
Dan Savage: The First Gay Celebrity
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why has no one written this before?, December 31, 2013
This is an intimate and insightful account of a fascinating man. Mark Oppenheimer has done it again. I love everything that he writes and the way that he writes it. I also loved learning about Dan Savage.

The Zen Predator of the Upper East Side (Kindle Single)
The Zen Predator of the Upper East Side (Kindle Single)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another home run, December 14, 2013
I never ceased to be amazed by Mark Oppenheimer. So few journalists have explored American Buddhism, and Oppenheimer does so with clarity and concision. His research is exhaustive and his conclusions are thought-provoking.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to set, July 21, 2013
I am totally tech savvy and so were the other adults in the house, but none of us could figure this out. The instructions were totally bizarre and in totally mangled English. There are four buttons and I figured it would be intuitive, but after 30 minutes I just put it back in the box and will return it. ALAS!

All Together Singing in the Kitchen: Creative Ways to Make and Listen to Music as a Family
by Nerissa Nields
Price: $19.08
71 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Singing works better than tylenol, October 4, 2011
This book is delightful and hilarious, full of the spark and joy The Nields bring to their stage shows. As a harried mom, I have only had time to read snippets here and there and use some of the songs off the CD, but it's enough! My 14 month old has been outrageously fussy recently--probably teething. I could not get him to stop crying this morning until I sang "Babar the Elephant" and gave him a ride on the "elevator." He went from crying, to indecisively caught between laughing and crying, to outright giggles. Same thing for diaper change--he was kicking and crying until I started in with "The Noble Duke of York" and then it was all smiles. Music is magic, and this book is the wand. Also them Nields gals is fun.

The Baby Sleep Solution: A Proven Program to Teach Your Baby to Sleep Twelve Hours aNight
by Suzy Giordano
Price: $9.79
107 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Breastfeeding mothers beware, November 18, 2010
I have no problem with this book in theory, but breastfeeding mothers should take note. If you go 12 hours without feeding or pumping, your prolactin levels will drop and you send a signal to your body to make less milk. If you are one of the lucky ones who produces copious milk, do not worry. But I produce JUST enough milk so when I went 12 hours, I saw an immediate decline in my milk supply. Lots of feeding and pumping has not gotten it back to where it was, even though I started feeding my baby at night again after only a few days. He started to lose weight after having gained beautifully for the first three months. I think this book is fantastic for formula-fed babies, but not so great if you are breastfeeding.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2012 12:21 PM PST