Profile for Extremely Satisfied Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Extremely Satisfied Customer RSS Feed

Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC3828 Automatic Gunmetal Ion-Plated Bracelet Watch
Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC3828 Automatic Gunmetal Ion-Plated Bracelet Watch
Price: $88.16
11 used & new from $87.33

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful watch, with amazing internal design, and comes with some other benefits., December 18, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I love this watch. In fact, I'm probably biased towards giving it 5 stars; however, I can't help but notice some negatives in the product.

First of all, the watch itself is absolutely stunning. You could probably amaze anybody you gave this watch to; it has a very refined sense of beauty, attributing to the steady ticking of gears. The hands are glow in the dark, a great thing for when you're chronologically lacking at night. This watch powers up faster when you move your arms as opposed to winding the watch.

Downsides to this watch:
The insides are noticeably more yellow than most of these pictures suggest. The color of the metal in the interior is tinted slightly golden.
I've had my share of hand-cranked clocks and watches, and I sometimes get frustrated by the time differences that happen within a day or two. This watch is no exception. In fact, my watch seems to drift off by a full 3 minutes every day, which forces me to either re-adjust it or subtract the differences in time.
Even though the hands are glow-in-the-dark, the numbers (I-XII) are not.
IIII (near the bottom right of the watch face) does not exist in roman numerals.

Other than the negatives, this watch is a great work of art that I hope will last me years to come.

splash VAPOR Slim Fit Flex Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5 5G 5th Generation (BLACK) - 2012 NEWEST MODEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case., October 23, 2012
Very sturdy case. From the minute you open it, heck, even when you look at it through the plastic, it appears immediately durable and steadfast. Looks like this case will last me a very long time.

The cover design is knowledgeably crafted. The iPod no longer rests on the camera when it is put on a table. Default lightning cable fits perfectly. Headphone jack and speakers are left uncovered, while the bottom is still protected. There's a space for the Apple loop, and an additional crevice for the extra space it occupies. It will definitely protect every inch of the back of my iPod.

However, the design is noticeably bland. Not my greatest choice of case, and if I had other options, I would consider using the #20 i spent on it a better looking one.

Oxford 5049560 Metallic Two-Pocket Folders, Green, 25/Box
Oxford 5049560 Metallic Two-Pocket Folders, Green, 25/Box
Price: $21.83
10 used & new from $18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., September 26, 2012
25 solid, sturdy folders that were designed exactly as I wanted them.

Perfect for me. The folders are simply good folders, nothing more. If you want to differentiate between them, make sure you buy labels as well.

Bulbrite 711011 100R40FL/N 100W R40 NEODY.FL (Case of 12)
Bulbrite 711011 100R40FL/N 100W R40 NEODY.FL (Case of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value!, July 30, 2012
I must say, I've never been as impressed for a product like this. It presents value in a 12 pack variety! I've never seen such incredible cheapness, yet QUALITY in a light bulb! Make SURE you get this for your home!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 8:32 AM PDT