Profile for Maureen E Ritter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maureen E Ritter RSS Feed (ROCKAWAY PARK, NY, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Offered by HQ Tech
Price: $279.99
16 used & new from $50.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this as a gift for my son. After ..., February 17, 2015
Purchased this as a gift for my son. After hooking it up inside the media cabinet, setting up network and updating firmware, THE PLAYER'S DRAWER WOULD NOT OPEN WITH EITHER REMOTE OR WITH BUTTON ON TOP OF UNIT. Called Tech Support and the tech tells me the unit is out of warranty! Brand new unit, purchased from Amazon however the date on the unit makes it more than 24 months out. So after gathering all my personal data before just looking up the issue, the tech has me do a factory reset (which I had already done on my own.) Drawer tries to open but something is hitting and drawer just will not open. So tech tells me he is waiving the $7.50 charge for the call but the only place I can send it for service is in Texas and it will be at my expense. Will never buy another Panasonic item.

Gloria Vanderbilt "Carla" Plus Size Bermuda Shorts Poolside 20W
Gloria Vanderbilt "Carla" Plus Size Bermuda Shorts Poolside 20W
Offered by Fast Ship Discount Outlet Store
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Size was HUGE! Too bad, I liked these., May 31, 2014
Design is nice and color is a bit darker than shown.
The real problem is the size is about two sizes too big.
I have other shorts by this brand and this is the first time I have seen that.
Sad to return them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice walking shorts, very comfortable, May 31, 2014
Color is as shown and the fit, although a bit larger than I expected was not too large.
I could have gone down a size but a belt will do just as well for walking and hiking.

Source Naturals Life Force Multiple, 180 Capsules
Source Naturals Life Force Multiple, 180 Capsules
Offered by G.I. Tech
Price: $19.72
22 used & new from $19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I think these are most nearly complete multiples out there., May 31, 2014
So far, these are the best vitamins I have found.
My son takes them as well.
A bit more biotin would be nice.
Otherwise, although you have to take four a day, they include everything I need and want.

Proflex 1650 Economy Elastic Back Support, 2XL
Proflex 1650 Economy Elastic Back Support, 2XL
Price: $10.79
11 used & new from $10.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, May 31, 2014
Offers no back support at all. It just hangs there off your shoulders and velcro keeps popping open.
Cheap crap.

Del Rossa Women's Water Absorbant 14 oz Fleece Shawl Collar Bathrobe Robe, 1X 2X Purple Pastel Striped (A0111P032X)

5.0 out of 5 stars Colors are great, price is good, fits my large frame well., May 31, 2014
Others have said the XL/XXL is not large enough. Well, I am 5'9" and large framed and it covered me nicely.
I love how soft it is and love the colorful stripes. Planning to purchase another one.

Propet Travel Walker II,White,12 W (D) US
Propet Travel Walker II,White,12 W (D) US
Offered by Shoe&co
Price: $50.59
9 used & new from $44.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Look is nice, mesh is great. Sadly, no support or cushioning., May 31, 2014
These are certainly lightweight for packing, however with no support and very little cushioning, they certainly are not Travel Walkers.
I wouldn't last an hour in these. Too bad, as I liked the cool mesh and lacing system.

Apple 85W Magsafe Portable Power Adapter for MacBook Pro - Retail Package (MC556LL/B)
Price: $73.99
2 used & new from $73.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 2nd one purchased. Bought 10/16/13, died 1/2/14 Can't return it., January 2, 2014
Gotta love Apple products.
Pay through the nose, then pay through the nose again.
Stay away from anything charged by this adapter.
That stupid box overheats and then the whole cord no longer works.
I paid $83.+ in October and today it just died.
From now on, I am looking into non-Apple/non-Windows products.

mStand Laptop Stand
mStand Laptop Stand
Price: $44.90
59 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stand!, August 30, 2013
While the rubber pads might not allow it to perform as a heat sink, this stand gets my MacBook Pro off the surface of desk or bed or whatever and that allows cooling to work more efficiently. It is sturdy, good looking and works exactly as I expected it to. Very happy I purchased it.

Clarks Women's Breeze Sea Flip Flop,Navy,12 M US
Clarks Women's Breeze Sea Flip Flop,Navy,12 M US
Price: $34.87
4 used & new from $33.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. love them!, June 6, 2013
I wear a size 12C and it is very hard to find a flip flop in this size unless it is men's.
These came and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.
They not only fit, they are adjustable. The cushioning is excellent and the styling is beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2