Profile for MtAiryMom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MtAiryMom RSS Feed

Rubberized Pink Lotus Hard Protector Case Cover For Motorola Olympus Atrix 4G MB860

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 19, 2011
H O R R I B L E ! ! ! Put it on my phone Friday evening, by Sunday afternoon it was broken on one corner, then by Sunday night, both top corners were broken. Now I would understand if I had dropped it or if some damaged had been caused to it, but it litterally didn't leave the house Friday or Saturday and Sunday it rode in my purse backa nd forth to church - that was it! I had problem with the case I ordered from these guys for my husbands phone as well, so I can promise you, I will not be using them again!

RED For Motorola Atrix 4G Rubberized Hard Case Cover
RED For Motorola Atrix 4G Rubberized Hard Case Cover
Offered by bestar
Price: $1.67
4 used & new from $1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, September 17, 2011
I'm so jealous of my husband! I bought a case for me and this case for him. Mine fell apart in days and his is holding up strong! The two pieces fit together very securely and it has a nice feel to it. It gives you a good grip, but is smooth enough to easily slide in and out of your pocket, purse, etc. I think I'm gonna look for one in a different color for me.

Blossoming Spring Flower Protective Hard Rubberized Case Cover Design for AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G

1.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, September 7, 2011
I just received this yesterday but so far I'm Ok with it. It looks GREAT - very pretty - and it was easy to put on. Now I tried to get it off just to see how difficult it would be and it wasn't the easiest to get off. I guess that's good since it's supposed to stay on and protect the phone. HOWEVER, while it was charging, my toddler pulled the cord and the phone fell onto our hardwood floor - the case popped open and fell off...on the up side, not a scratch on the phone. I'll test it for a few more weeks and give you an update.

UPDATE - PIECE OF *@%$. Only lasted about a week and a half, won't stay together, decorative coloring peeled off about 1/3 of the case (it's like a sticker). You get what you paid for - I spent more on shipping then I did on the case...I would NOT recommend this product to anyone

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Good PRice, September 7, 2011
We got these last night (fast shipping) and they were easier to put on then I expected. Mine went on with hardly any bubbles to clear out - Husbands not so smoothly but I was able to clear them with a little patience. You can't even tell they have protectors on them - they are crystal clear. And I've already notice this morning that I'm not having to wipe smudges off my screen every few minutes. I would reccommend these to folks in a heartbeat!

Evenflo Embrace Infant Car Seat Base Silver
Evenflo Embrace Infant Car Seat Base Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say..., September 1, 2011
...it's a car seat base. It fits, it works, it arrived quickly and was the best price I found. We needed a third base for our daycare provider's car and this was just the right one.

Munchkin Stroller Insulated Cup Holder, Black
Munchkin Stroller Insulated Cup Holder, Black
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves it purpose, September 1, 2011
This is nice as we bought a lighter stroller so we lost our little "parents tray" it was easy to install and does keep a tight hold on your drink. My only complain would be that when the stroller is in the back of my car, it slips off fairly easily and so I am constantly looking for when we're trying to get him buckled and inside. Other then I that, I would recommend it.

Tamilee Webb: The Classic Buns of Steel Collection Vol. 1
Tamilee Webb: The Classic Buns of Steel Collection Vol. 1
DVD ~ Tamilee Webb
Price: $19.95
9 used & new from $14.52

4.0 out of 5 stars She rocks, September 1, 2011
It's the exact same work out from the 80's and I LOVE it!! We actually got it because my physical therapist said it is the best exercise ever for strengthening your lower back - but after the first time I did it, I remembered how hard it works your core - I only gave it a four because of the pain I felt afterwards :)

Men's Under Armour ColdGear Tackle Twill Hoodie, BLACK, XL
Men's Under Armour ColdGear Tackle Twill Hoodie, BLACK, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Warm, September 1, 2011
We ordered this for my husband to take on vacation with us for the cool evenings in Colorado. It came WAY ahead of schedule and has got to be the softest, warmest hoodie we've ever had!!!! It's very sharp looking and well made. He may not see much this season cuz it willbe in my closet!