ARRAY(0x9caa2e34)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blondie, Esq. RSS Feed

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Offered by Atlantic Beauty Supplies
Price: $31.65
57 used & new from $27.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, August 29, 2013
I love Moroccan Oil Light and wear it almost every day. The scent is light but delicious, and it really helps make my hair smooth and shiny. I was excited to try the shampoo and conditioner but alas, not for me. The scent was very strong and different than the oil--I can't really describe it other than to say my husband and I both found it to be overwhelming and unpleasant. I remember reading some reviews about how the "Moisture Repair" set dried people's hair out and I should have listened to them! I'm not sure how, but my hair felt like straw after using these products. After two unsuccessful attempts they went straight into the trash. Oh well, live and learn!!

If you've got dry, color-treated hair like me, I recommend Living Proof's Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. It's got a clean fragrance, reminds me of white tea, and leaves my hair moisturized without being weighed down. Exactly what I was hoping the Moroccan Oil would do!

Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Price: $5.00
35 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best $7 I've ever spent, August 27, 2013
This product does exactly what it says it will: it adds inches of water to your tub and stops the constant draining/refilling process for those of us who like a nice long soak. I don't know how I lived without it for so long.

K. Bell Socks Women's Fleece Lined Legging
K. Bell Socks Women's Fleece Lined Legging
Price: $10.00 - $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best leggings, November 28, 2012
I absolutely love these leggings! So comfy and warm with no added bulk. I am a size 6, and wear tights in S/M, and the M/L fits perfectly with the waistband at my natural waist. I suspect the person who thinks they were too small in the butt ordered a size too small.

Travelon Jewelry Roll
Travelon Jewelry Roll
Price: $8.45 - $21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
One of the two elastic straps broke on this jewelry role the first time I opened it. I barely took any jewelry with me on my trip and most of the compartments were empty, so it wasn't stretched at all. Very disappointing product.

A Modern Witch (A Modern Witch Series: Book 1)
A Modern Witch (A Modern Witch Series: Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great story!, May 1, 2011
This is the first e-book I've ever read on my Kindle app for iPhone. I loved having it with me during the day, although my eyes were a little tired after being glued to the small screen for hours. I could not stop reading - just fell completely in love with the story. I laughed out loud, and cried more than once (much to my husband's amusement). Definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves a well-spun tale; don't be put off by labels. Yes, it's fantasy, and it's also really great fiction. Loved every minute and can't wait for book two!

Apple iPhone 4 Bumper - Pink (MC669ZM/A)
Apple iPhone 4 Bumper - Pink (MC669ZM/A)
3 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This case is garbage, December 2, 2010
I have the pink bumper - it's adorable. But it is completely nonfunctional if you want to do anything with your iPhone besides use the cord to plug it in and the headphones that come with it. It doesn't allow you to use any dock or any non-Apple headphones - including auxiliary cables. Also, it does not fit very snugly and it wears out quickly - my husband has had the black one for three months and it's completely falling apart. I'm bummed that I paid $30 for this piece of trash.