Profile for Cochet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cochet "Gilles C." RSS Feed (Toulouse, France)

Ghost Squadron: Buck Danny Vol. 3
Ghost Squadron: Buck Danny Vol. 3
by Francis Bergèse
Price: $12.04
49 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanstastic aviation adventures, March 12, 2013
I've been following Buck Danny adventures since I was a little boy, but those were only in French. Now the latests adventures of the US Navy pilot and his friends are available in English!
Of course without all the history of Buck, Sonny and Tumb since WWII, you may miss some of the heroes background, but those last volumes are really modern and should please all the aviation fans around. Go for it!

LEGO Friends Heartlake Flying Club #3063
LEGO Friends Heartlake Flying Club #3063
Offered by Apex Mercantile Group
Price: $34.73
95 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set, December 18, 2012
Love the fact that you can now find construction sets "for girls". And especially with an airplane, since my little girl did really appreciated to build her own plane, not having to borrow one from her brother's!
Lego quality, as always, difficult to be deceived.

Just Play 5 1/2" Doc McStuffins Time for a Check-Up Doll Set
Just Play 5 1/2" Doc McStuffins Time for a Check-Up Doll Set
Offered by wolverine_store
Price: $10.79
57 used & new from $10.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Really misleading - clearly overpriced thinking people will fall in the trap, December 18, 2012
I paid almost $40 for this set, was expecting a full size doll and accessories, but this is a really tiny set not even worth $10.
Arrived in a huge box, and this small plastic thing in the bottom, this was really ridiculous. This is going back now, clearly, I've been mistaken. Partly my fault, I should have looked after the size, but, seriously, seller should take the blame too, especially trying to sell those at such a price.
Doesn't look good neither by the way, i wouldn't offer that to a little girl, I don't think this makes a nice gift.
I am so angry I have to let down almost $5 for this thing to go back through an UPS store, but I take my share of the blame. Fool me once.... Seller "PZA Books & Toys" is now on my black list. I would advice for it to be on yours too.

Night of the Serpent: Buck Danny Vol. 1
Night of the Serpent: Buck Danny Vol. 1
by Francis Bergèse
Price: $10.56
38 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of Buck Danny's adventures, November 30, 2012
I have the entire collection in French - I've been a fan since I was a little boy - but I have to buy the English version, since my son reads only English for now.
Not the same since Charlier's death, but Bergese does a not-so-bad job.