Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Lag Man > Reviews

Browse

Lag Man's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lag Man RSS Feed (MADISON, WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
4Legz Organic Sweet Potatoes All Natural Dog Treats, 7 Ounce, 3 Pack
4Legz Organic Sweet Potatoes All Natural Dog Treats, 7 Ounce, 3 Pack
Offered by TopGoods
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog Loves Them., May 22, 2016
My dog loves them. I am using them (along with higher value meat treats) to help train him to return when called with the dog whistle. He always checks to see if another treat is coming.

Solar ST200000 Group Jumbo Size Steel Rural Mailbox, Gray
Solar ST200000 Group Jumbo Size Steel Rural Mailbox, Gray
Price: $32.09
48 used & new from $22.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mailbox, May 11, 2016
Very large. Sturdy. Flag mechanism works well and looks like it will last. Just the right mailbox for our new farm.

Columbia Men's Trinity 35mm Feather Edge Belt, Black, 34
Columbia Men's Trinity 35mm Feather Edge Belt, Black, 34
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit is good. See other posts on how to properly fit ..., May 11, 2016
It's not leather, but it's really hard to tell it's not leather. Fit is good. See other posts on how to properly fit a belt. It was hard to unlatch at first, but after a couple days that problem just went away. I am very pleased with the value of this belt and I would buy it again.

Zeikos ZE-CBG7D Battery Power Grip for Canon 7D Camera
Zeikos ZE-CBG7D Battery Power Grip for Canon 7D Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless. Pleasantly Surprised., February 20, 2016
I was hesitant to get an "off brand" grip, but they are otherwise so expensive for what they do. I have not had a single problem with this one. Pleasantly surprised.

Coleman Queen Airbed Cot with Side Tables and 4D Battery Pump
Coleman Queen Airbed Cot with Side Tables and 4D Battery Pump
Price: $199.99
32 used & new from $150.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, February 20, 2016
My wife bought this bed. It's not particularly comfortable, but OK when considered in its context. Pretty sturdy for something portable. Set up is easy enough. A major pain to pack up and fit back in the carry case. Heavier to transport than you might expect. There has to be something better. I would not recommend it.

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones - Wired
Price: Click here to see our price
142 used & new from $58.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if Your Head is Small, February 20, 2016
Sound quality very good. Noise cancellation excellent. Comfort OK, but not great. Hurt my ears after a couple hours. I cannot imagine it would fit someone with a large head. My head is smallish and I feel like the arch is too tight on the top of my head with the headset fully expanded. Considering there are much more expensive options, this was a pretty good value.

Avenir Excursion Rack-Top Bag (830 Cubic Inches)
Avenir Excursion Rack-Top Bag (830 Cubic Inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and Durable, February 20, 2016
Great bike bag. Attaches well to rear rack. Expandable top is a big plus for me, as ride home is often a lot warmer than morning ride so I often need to stow my jacket. Durable. I use it several times a week for my work commute. Would definitely buy it again.

Braun 3Series 340S-4 Wet & Dry Shaver
Braun 3Series 340S-4 Wet & Dry Shaver
Price: $62.88
31 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Close-Shave Expectations, February 20, 2016
Simply fantastic. I am a long-time Braun fan, but this device even exceeded my already-high expectations for close shave. The only downside is that it won't run on AC. If battery dies you can plug it in and get a single-shave quick charge in five minutes, which is good enough if you have access to electricity. Be aware: You will get a few shaves in after the red light starts flashing, but when the battery dies it does so suddenly and completely.

Bio Bag Dog Waste Bags, 50 count (Pack of 4)
Bio Bag Dog Waste Bags, 50 count (Pack of 4)
Offered by HealthSpot
Price: $18.95
31 used & new from $18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Are Compostable, February 20, 2016
I know there are skeptics and cheaters out there, but these really are compostable. I did a test compost pile fed with poop-filled Biobags in a fence-wire open bin. Dog waste-only, and use of doggie compost, even finished, is not recommended on any food plants. I threw each bag in the bin and added layers of brown leaves or wood chips. Used the bin year after year and it never filled up, except in winter. The pile would then sink again as the weather warmed in spring. I took down the bins after five (or so) years. No poop, no smell. There were small bag remnants, but clearly most of the bags had broken down.

Husqvarna ProForest Chain Saw Helmet System
Husqvarna ProForest Chain Saw Helmet System
Price: $47.04
24 used & new from $42.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Marginal Assembly Instructions But Excellent Instructions, February 20, 2016
Fits well. Ear protectors block sound well and retract when not needed. Flip up face shield design is good. I almost gave it 4 stars because the assembly instructions are not clear at all, but the product itself is excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5