Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SveXo > Reviews

Browse

SveXo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SveXo RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
8mm Black Glass 108 Beads Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Mala Necklace/wrist Mala
8mm Black Glass 108 Beads Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Mala Necklace/wrist Mala
Offered by Ovalbuy-Jewelry
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too durable, April 23, 2016
Broke after a month of daily ware and tear.

AquaAudio OT-B29D-ROUW Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker with Strong Suction Cup with Built-in Mic - Black
Offered by F&W Trading LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right for music., October 31, 2015
I'm pretty disappointed with the range of this little speaker. I wasn't expecting much in the way of Bose or anything like that, but this thing is really flat. The clock radio I was replacing it with has more range than this and thats just not a good look. I love the button layout and the functionality of it but its a speaker not an interface and when the showers going all you can really make out are the vocals. If your just looking to listen to NPR or podcasts then this would be great, but if you're intent is to enjoy your favorite music this is not the product for you.

Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Gusseted Pillow, Queen
Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Gusseted Pillow, Queen
Price: $37.99
2 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Cool, October 2, 2015
I sleep on this every night. It's not as cool as I thought it would be, or would really like it to be, but it's better than regular pillows. It's also a little big, it will stuff your pillow case. I'm not pillow connoisseur, but I've liked it so far.

BOSS AUDIO P45.4C Phantom 4" 4-way 250-watt Full Range Speakers
BOSS AUDIO P45.4C Phantom 4" 4-way 250-watt Full Range Speakers
Price: $18.83
38 used & new from $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sound, October 2, 2015
These little fellas really go. I have a 92 4Runner and these are f'ing great. Even better than the JBLs I have in my Civic that were 4x as much. I'm not saying they're top tier, I don't have enough vehicles to have bought enough car speakers, but these have been great. I have a small studio so I like to think I'm at least aware of audio quality, and these guys have a crisp full sound. When I put these in the sound was night and day, and I haven't even replaced the back speakers yet. I'm not even sure I need to.

Kraft Lined Journal Refills 5" X 7"
Kraft Lined Journal Refills 5" X 7"
Offered by Amazing Leather Products
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Move along., August 6, 2015
I just now got on amazon to find a replacement for this pad. I used it for just under a year but recently the pages have been falling out and now the spine has come completely free. There are better more durable options out there, this one should be a pass.
Comment Comment | Permalink

RAW Rolling Papers Shred Case with Papers - 300 Size
RAW Rolling Papers Shred Case with Papers - 300 Size
Offered by Discount Hookahs and Tobacco Products
Price: $10.93
5 used & new from $8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little grinder and the papers are classic, May 17, 2015
Bought this when I stripped the screw in my Chromium Crusher and I love this little thing. It reminds me of something a WW2 soldier would carry; simple, strong, cheap, and it works.

Buy this ish.

Car Mount, Liger® Universal Car Air Vent Mount Holder / Cradle - Compatible with All Smartphones, including IPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus - Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5 - Galaxy Notes
Offered by Liger Electronics
Price: $7.95
6 used & new from $4.20

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap but it works., May 17, 2015
Finding a phone mount for my 4runner has been a pretty crappy experience. Low quality product seem to be all this segment can offer. And unfortunately this is not much different. But this thing actually holds my phone in place, it actually releases my phone when I need to leave my car, and it actually stays mounted to the car itself. In my mind and experience that places this above the rest. The highest of low quality products. It'll work for a bit but 6 months to a year later you'll be back here hoping someone finally made a quality universal car mount.

Update: It broke. 4 months of light use.

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC & PS4 - Gun Metal (KHX-HSCP-GM)
HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC & PS4 - Gun Metal (KHX-HSCP-GM)
Price: $84.99
140 used & new from $64.00

4.0 out of 5 stars No PS4 Surround Sound, May 17, 2015
I bought these for my PS4 and I love them. They feel well made, they're comfortable, they sound great, and the mic is clear. As headsets go, I have no complaints.

The only problem I had is that the surround sound only works on PCs. When you plug these into a PS4 your going right back to stereo. If you want a surround sound headset for PS4 these are not the ones.

Ortz PS4 Vertical Stand with Cooling Fan - Controller Charging Station with Dual Charger
Offered by OrtzGamez
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Easy. Cool., May 17, 2015
I bought this to charge my controller and I'm pretty happy with it. You just unpack it, set your PS4 on top, plug it into a USB port, and your done. The fans have an on/off button, but its powered by the PS4 so the fans will turn off when the system does. I usually put my system at rest at night with the system charging the controllers and powering the fans for an hour. After that, the system turns off the USB power and the fans stop.

The only issue I could see coming up is if this was in a bedroom. The fans can seem a little loud at night, but my system is in my living room so I haven't had an issue.

Odor Exterminator Candle Creamy Vanilla 13oz
Odor Exterminator Candle Creamy Vanilla 13oz
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $10.70
13 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe tabacco smoke but..., May 17, 2015
This will not remove the odor the other prominent smoke. I got a complaint from my landlord about the "herbal" smell coming from my apt and I tried this to see if it would help. It didn't. Sorry stoners, we'll have to stick to carbon filters, and paper towel rolls and dryer sheets. I also vaporize which has no smoke and far less smell.

But the candle is great and burns pretty slowly. The smell is nice and not too strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4