Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Profile for D. Rich > Reviews

Browse

D. Rich's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Rich "Expressing myself - one review at a time" RSS Feed (Bay Area)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Contigo Autospout Sheffield Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 22-Ounce
Offered by Tigo Distributors
Price: $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars But it today!, August 29, 2015
This is officially the only water bottle I use and will ever buy again. I L-O-V-E my water cold, all the time, and this is the perfect water bottle for just that! It does not leak and the ice lasts all day and beyond. Definitely worth every penny!

Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Open-Access Lid, 24-Ounce, Stainless Steel
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now, July 15, 2015
Over the years, I have purchased many water bottles. This by far is the best water bottle I have ever purchased! It most definitely keeps your beverage cold (I put ice in it in the morning before I leave for work, and when I return home there's still ice in the bottle). It never leaks, and is worth every penny.

Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Burgundy
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Burgundy
Price: $86.63
28 used & new from $79.96

4.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVE my fitbit, May 18, 2015
I absolutely LOVE my fitbit! The color is great; it gives a great accounting of my steps and sleep. It's discreet and grips tight to where ever you clip it.

Love the size, but please be careful, ladies if you wear this clipped to your bra. The first one I had popped out and I lost it! Also, mindful of how you remove the fitbit from where ever you have this clipped. A piece on the bottom of the holder detached from the first one I had. Overall, worth the money.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $34.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but . . ., March 8, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I've had time to use this device, and I can only give it three stars. I mostly use it for Netflix, and it's quite frustrating that I have to sign in almost every time I use it. Maybe once I start using more of the apps, I will be able to rate it higher.

Pentel R.S.V.P. Stick Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, 1.0 mm Translucent Barrel, Black Ink (BK91-A), 12-Count
Price: $5.97
23 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens!, March 1, 2015
I used one of these pens when I was visiting my sister and had to order my own. I love the way these pens writes and feels while holding. This will definitely be my go-to writing pen from here on out.

ULAK iPad mini Case, iPad mini 2/3 Case - 360 Degree Rotating Multi-Angle Stand Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep for iPad Mini 1/2/3 (Green/White)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, March 1, 2015
My main complaint about this case is that the rubber slots do not hold up the iPad. My iPad is constantly slipping down; it just will not stay up! Very frustrating when you're trying to watch a video.

Also, the flap which close over the top blocks the view at the top. I will be looking for another case soon.

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case for Galaxy S5 - Gunmetal (SGP10762)
Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case for Galaxy S5 - Gunmetal (SGP10762)
Price: $18.99
12 used & new from $15.67

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, it's done the job described - but ..., January 14, 2015
So far, it's done the job described - but I haven't dropped my phone (thankfully) and don't plan to! It's simple to take off and adds some weight to the phone, which is actual quite light!

Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S5 Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops - 99.99% Clarity and Accuracy
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $10.95
5 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Is as expected, December 3, 2014
After realizing I wasn't positioning the item correctly on my phone (major brain freeze on my part), it took me all of two minutes to put this screen protector on my Samsung Galaxy S5. I waited 24 hours before placing it into the phone case I bought, and so far, I've had no issues with the protector.

I really like how this protector feels just like phone's screen. Hopefully, I will never have to replace, but in the event I do, I would get the same item again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 7:35 PM PST

OXO Good Grips Pop-Up Cookbook Holder
OXO Good Grips Pop-Up Cookbook Holder
Price: $24.99
33 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it. I've only used it with my cookbooks ..., October 29, 2014
I don't know why I didn't discover this product a long time ago! It would have saved me the hassle of trying to keep my cookbooks open when preparing a recipe, and it would have spared the paper from the flying debris while I was chopping, shredding, dicing and mixing.

Absolutely love it. I've only used it with my cookbooks and recipes I have on paper, but it does just what it's supposed to. Highly recommend buying it.

Breville BKE820XL Variable-Temperature 1.8-Liter Kettle
Breville BKE820XL Variable-Temperature 1.8-Liter Kettle
Price: $129.95
33 used & new from $93.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade, June 5, 2014
As is standard protocol before buying something these days, I checked out the reviews for this product. For the most part, I love this kettle. It's replacing one where the lid snapped off, but I have no concerns about that happening with this one. I find this kettle to be of solid construction; I love the variety of temperature settings (my green tea has never tasted better).

Many people wrote about how the low beeps sound when the water is done. Maybe they have hearing issues or the TV is playing too loud, but I hear the beeps every time I use it.

Overall, I'm quite happy with this product and would recommend it to family and friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4