Profile for C. Scott > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 152

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Scott "dewseyread" RSS Feed (Dallas TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Ultimate Organic Coconut Oil Stimulating Growth Oil 4oz
Ultimate Organic Coconut Oil Stimulating Growth Oil 4oz
Offered by STAR-BEAUTY
Price: $3.61
8 used & new from $3.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, July 21, 2013
I have blonde fine hair and was not sure this would work for me. I do like it, but be careful. The 1st time I used it, I put quite a bit from root to tip and left in for most of the day. It took me 3 shampoos that evening and 2 more the next morning just so my hair did not look like a grease trap. I now just put on the ends of my hair. I also use it on my nails and skin and love it for that purpose. Not sure if my hair has grown any, but it is good at conditioning the ends.

Digital Camo Tank Top, Large
Digital Camo Tank Top, Large
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.43
11 used & new from $8.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, July 21, 2013
Runs very small and hits just above the belly button. Not at all what I was looking for. I would not recommend purchasing this item, if you want a true fit cami top

Chinese Ancient Coin Zen Bracelet, #338
Chinese Ancient Coin Zen Bracelet, #338
Offered by hinkyimport
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 21, 2013
I love this! I get so many compliments on it when I wear it. Comfortable, easy to wear, works with just about anything.

Freya Phoenix Rio Scarf Tie Brief Swim Bottom (AS3461) XL/Black Multi
Freya Phoenix Rio Scarf Tie Brief Swim Bottom (AS3461) XL/Black Multi

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 21, 2013
Really cute cut swim-suit bottom. I am a size 14 and the bottom fits well maybe a tad too big, but I do not think a L would have worked. I am a young 49 years old woman and wanted a bikini to wear by my pool, but finding one age appropriate that does not look like gradma panties is difficult. This bottom covers my rear, is appropriat, but is not grandmaish.

Freya Phoenix Underwire Bandless Halter Bikini Swim Top (AS3459) 36E/Black Multi
Offered by Bras and Honey

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice/comfortable/Good purchase, July 21, 2013
This is supportive and very cute and comfortable to wear all day. I am a size 34DD and did go up to an E cup and very glad I did. Even a size larger I still am not completely covered, but decent. I normally do not like a print swim suit, but really like this print.

#2018 NY Deal Women's Maxi Dress, Navy, X-Large
#2018 NY Deal Women's Maxi Dress, Navy, X-Large
Offered by NY Deal
Price: $17.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but runs Small, July 21, 2013
It is a very cute dress with nice details, but like other reviews, it runs VERY Small. I am a size 12-14 and I bought and XL, which the sizing chart said 16-18. I read the reviews and though a size larger would be sufficient, but it is still way small. I am guessing more like a 8 or 10. Plus it is pretty thin material - the quality looks not top line, but not bad.

Deception (The Fey Court Trilogy Book 1)
Deception (The Fey Court Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, July 14, 2013
I am in the middle of reading this book, but having such a hard time finishing it.
#1-It is really silly, sappy teenage love story.
#2-It is very poorly written. Thoughts, ideas and story line jumps around making it difficult to follow. Plus, it has so many grammar errors.
Really not a good read!

Zune HD 16GB 32GB Accessories. Premium Black 2-In-1 USB Data Hotsync & Chargi...
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $3.60
10 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, November 28, 2012
Mine fell apart after 2 uses - less than 1 week. I would NOT recommend this brand for purchase. Not worth the $'s

Kindle Fire Skin Kit/Decal - Tidal Bloom - Ancient ArtiZen (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, March 5, 2012
Love this. Although you really can't see it once the Kindle is in its case. I still really like the colors and design! Great way to personalize your Kindle!!!!

The Firefly Dance
The Firefly Dance
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get into it, March 5, 2012
This review is from: The Firefly Dance (Kindle Edition)
I love Sarah Addison Allen, but this book did not live up to any of her other books. #1-It is written from the point of view of a young girl. The baby talk got on my nerves after a while. #2-It was just totally depressing. I got half way through and stop reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16