Profile for Elizabeth A. Tutor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth A. Tutor RSS Feed

Simple & Delicious
Simple & Delicious
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love this magazine, February 23, 2014
I enjoy this magazine because the ingredients are usually on hand. Nice photos too. The recipes are not complicated. Gives you good ideas to become creative.

Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars very entertaining, January 14, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this series and am hopeful for more. Goodman was obnoxious and terrific. I enjoyed the politics and location scenes. More please.

American Tourister Luggage Splash Wheeled Boarding Bag, Turquoise, 17 Inch
American Tourister Luggage Splash Wheeled Boarding Bag, Turquoise, 17 Inch
Price: $55.50
5 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag., April 29, 2013
This bag is perfect for me. It matches luggage I bought at Target some years ago. It is perfect for wheeling my sleep machine and is plenty large for other items such as my laptop and tablet, etc. It fits over the handle of my larger bag so I can wheel both together.

Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2
Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2
Offered by Electronics Basket
Price: $309.49
83 used & new from $236.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Good decision, January 14, 2013
This is the easiest vacuum to use. Occasionally my back goes out and with this there is no bending and you're done in minutes. Best decision I've made lately.

MG Collection Purple Rosette Evening Handbag
MG Collection Purple Rosette Evening Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful purse, January 19, 2012
This purse is stunning. I wore it for my daughter's wedding. I walked her down the aisle with this purse. It actually matched the Sangria dresses the bridesmaids wore.

WordPerfect Office X5 Home and Student [Old Version]
WordPerfect Office X5 Home and Student [Old Version]
Offered by Dealshop(No Tax)
Price: $89.99
10 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best word processor ever, August 28, 2010
WordPerfect is still the best word processor. I have used it since 1986. The reveal codes feature makes it easy to edit.

Kodak Easyshare Z981 14 MP Digital Camera with Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon 26xWide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom Lens and 3.0-Inch LCD Sreen
8 used & new from $159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting camera for the experienced or a beginner, June 27, 2010
A fabulous camera. A lot ligher than a slr with a long distance lens. I got photos very far away that were clear. You don't even need to read any directions to get started. You will love this one. I have had many cameras (including a few slrs) the past 30 years. And this one is exciting and fun to use.