Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Tilly > Reviews

Browse

Tilly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tilly RSS Feed

Iron Man 2 Mark 6 Light-Up Deluxe Costume, Child M(7-8)
Iron Man 2 Mark 6 Light-Up Deluxe Costume, Child M(7-8)
Offered by Parties Plus Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Great suit - but mask a no no!, January 14, 2013
The suit itself on this costume is great, my son loves it! However my son is 4 yrs of age and he is wearing the age 7-8 which fits him perfect. The mask on the other hand is just unwearable, it is cheap like something you would pick up from the dollar store and is just so uncomfortable to wear as it is basically just a circle with elastic, there is no molding for the nose and my son compained of it hurting nose because of this i tried it on myself and I agree. If purchasing this costume, I would suggest buying a separate mask or helmet mask to avoid your child being disappointed.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) (2012 Model)
14 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!!!, August 31, 2012
This is my 3rd sony Cyber shot camera and I must say I am very disappointed. I purchased this based on the other 2, which I was very impressed with. I would not recommend this at all, pictures are blurry, and have yellow tones, when you set on the color extraction mode, even when not wearing lipstick it makes the lips of the subject stand out bright red, which spoils the picture. I could go on and on with my disappointment, waste of money!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2013 10:10 PM PDT