Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lynnster > Reviews

Browse

Lynnster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 286

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynnster RSS Feed (USA CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Artisan CPUZ-2319-D10 23-1/8-Inch Undermount Single Basin 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Chef Pro Collection
Price: $328.87
4 used & new from $328.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, January 3, 2016
Purchased & installed late spring 2015. Very happy as wanted 0 radius corners. I also bought the grid to prevent scratches when washing large pots etc. For cleaning, I use "Barkeeper's Friend" or "Bartender's Friend" for stainless steel. Works great & 6 months later both sinks still look brand new & shiny (but only when I scrub them with the "Friend") But certainly not as easy to keep looking great over cast-iron enamel. Stainless requires more effort..

The only thing I would warn you of is that this sink is huge at 19" (front to back) so if your sink base has a tip-out utility door (for sponges etc) on you may have to special order a narrow version of the interior plastic bin. I found mine via googling online as stores don't carry them yet. The regular size bins are just a bit too wide so the tip-down door won't close all the way.

I have to say that I do miss my cast iron enamel sink in my old kitchen. It was a top of the line, Kohler Marsala model & was just so easy to keep clean and always looked great. I've never liked stainless but the new kitchen screamed for it so I bit the bullet…
Comment Comment | Permalink

Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 1000 Inches, Boxed, 12 Rolls (810K12)
Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4 x 1000 Inches, Boxed, 12 Rolls (810K12)
Price: $18.00
61 used & new from $14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have spares..if u remember u have them! ;), January 3, 2016
Like having an ample supply of this around. I just hope I remember next year that I bought so much of this tape before buying it again. Maybe I'll just pass some rolls out to family members when they visit as I'm sure I'll forget I have it! lol

LEGO Walkie Talkies
LEGO Walkie Talkies
Offered by CyberToyShop
Price: $99.98
12 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 3, 2016
This review is from: LEGO Walkie Talkies (Toy)
Big hit for Christmas with our Lego-loving 6 & 4 yr-old grandsons. These work so well we pick up either the taxi co or emergency calls. Haven't had them on enough to figure out who we're listening to, but it's pretty interesting. Best is that the kids figured them out quickly and they work so well. Will try them outside one of these days but I think they'll have good reception for longer distances which will be fun!

LEGO Ninjago 70734 Master WU Dragon Ninja Building Kit
LEGO Ninjago 70734 Master WU Dragon Ninja Building Kit
Price: $32.01
73 used & new from $24.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, January 3, 2016
Our 6 yr old grandson was THRILLED to get this set for Christmas and had it together within a hour or 2. Kept him very busy while we grown-up oohed and awed over his talent at building with Lego's. (and we got in a bit of holiday cheer amongst ourselves because he was sooooo busy for such a long time!) ;)

Itoya Profolio Multiring Binder 13X19
Itoya Profolio Multiring Binder 13X19
Offered by A.I. Friedman
Price: $51.39
9 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond fabulous, January 3, 2016
Absolutely perfect for our 13x19 photos. We bought a refill as the binder can hold another 10 pages, so you end up with a portfolio of 40 photos that are well-protected. Great for presentation and to keep fingerprints off of cherished photos when you have so many that you can't frame them all! We just ordered a 2nd binder & will do so again when needed!. You won't be disappointed. NOTE: this is in landscape mode, so you'll have to turn the binder to view vertical prints. We mostly shoot landscape but it would be very easy to organize this so that your horizontal shots are put in one one side, saving the flip sides for your vertical shots. Easy-peasy!

Wysong Fundamentals Canine/Feline Pet Food, 20-Pound
Wysong Fundamentals Canine/Feline Pet Food, 20-Pound
Price: $55.09
3 used & new from $53.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea. It's really four 5lb bags!, January 3, 2016
Wasn't sure about buying big box of this as wasn't sure what exactly would be inside! Description neglects to tell us that it's really four, 5-lb bags which I was thrilled to learn when I called the company to ask. One large bag is never a great idea unless you have a house full of cats. I love the smaller bags for my 2 cats as kibble stays fresh until the next bag is opened. Wish there was a resealable feature but I just use masking tape.

Lowepro Pro Runner BP 350 AW II DSLR Camera Backpack Case (Black)
Lowepro Pro Runner BP 350 AW II DSLR Camera Backpack Case (Black)
Offered by Huppins
Price: $175.99
20 used & new from $174.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful - uncomfortable & tripod doesn't fit, January 3, 2016
Gave this to my hubby for Christmas & he's still trying to adjust to it. He says the straps are hard to adjust and the backpack right now is uncomfortable. He's going to try to make further adjustments. He says the size is ok but his tripod (very expensive one) doesn't really fit. So I really blew it. We should have gone into NYC with his tripod & tried them out…So for $200, he's less than thrilled & unfortunately we didn't save the packaging so can't return it. Darn!

PLAYMOBIL Tactical Unit Team Play Set
PLAYMOBIL Tactical Unit Team Play Set
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute set!, January 3, 2016
Big hit with our 4 ½ yr old grandson. Playmobil is always quality in my book. I haven't bought Playmobil since my daughter as little, but now that I have grandsons, it's fun to see it still around with same reliable quality!

NCAA Florida State Seminoles Rocks Glass & Shot Glass Set
NCAA Florida State Seminoles Rocks Glass & Shot Glass Set
Price: $17.95

1.0 out of 5 stars 3-D logo glued on is horrible, January 3, 2016
Was trying to replace rock glasses from 10 years ago with this logo but these glasses have a badge-type loge glued on so it's 3-D rather than flush on the glass. Really hated it & expected it would fall off in the dishwasher eventually. Not to mention the awful feel of holding a glass with something sticking out on the side. Who came up with this ridiculous idea? Fail in my book. I did find the old-style rock glasses on Amazon. They came in a 4-pack. No shot glass, but I didn't need that..

Vollrath (5220) 9-1/2" x 13" Quarter Size Sheet Pan - Wear-Ever Collection
Vollrath (5220) 9-1/2" x 13" Quarter Size Sheet Pan - Wear-Ever Collection
Price: $11.40
15 used & new from $5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, January 3, 2016
Perfect for the smaller oven of our double 48" Monogram oven. The "everyday" smaller oven is just 10" wide so this pan fits perfectly!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20