Profile for Lynnster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 191

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynnster RSS Feed (USA CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hyland's Hypericum Perfoliatum (St. John's Wort) Spray, 1 oz
Hyland's Hypericum Perfoliatum (St. John's Wort) Spray, 1 oz
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $4.25
17 used & new from $4.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Naaah - contains alcohol!!, July 11, 2014
Missed the part about this having alcohol!! Who would spray that on a cut! OUCH!! The purpose of hypericum is to help with pain, & the alcohol (obviously used a preservative) makes this product a loser…..My bottle also arrived covered with (shelf?) dirt!!

Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas
Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas
by Edward Klein
Price: $16.79
83 used & new from $12.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read if you like the behind the scenes gossip, July 11, 2014
Good read if you like the behind the scenes gossip, as that's what this is, but it's fascinating if true. I have no reason to believe it's not true. Klein tells it like it is. I think all camps have people who are willing to talk to authors, whether paid or not. This is no different.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 12:46 PM PDT

Grasshoppers Women's Stretch Plus Zip-Up Fashion Sneaker,Stone,9.5 W US
Grasshoppers Women's Stretch Plus Zip-Up Fashion Sneaker,Stone,9.5 W US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, July 11, 2014
Not crazy about the color, but no one seems to have my size in white so ordered these. The day they came, we were leaving on a short trip so I put them on and off we went. Climbed some ocean cliffs in them and all good. My feet were very happy! But gosh-awful color in my opinion…Sometimes comfort trumps looks. I settled but will continue to look for white & then use these in the gym!

Pack of 5 18x24 Picture Mats, 5 Beige Colors, with White Core Bevel Cut for 13x19 Pictures

4.0 out of 5 stars Color choices for 13x19 prints!!, July 11, 2014
Love having color choices for framing 13x19 prints!! I don't think we'll be using to many of these light neutrals, but the earth tones and dark colors are being reordered today! This company is great! And superb packaging!!

Pack of 5 18x24 Picture Mats, 5 Dark Colors, with White Core Bevel Cut for 13x19 Pictures

4.0 out of 5 stars COLORS finally in this size!!!!, July 11, 2014
Finally, color choices & so affordable!!! If you are looking for uber-thick matting, then these are not for you. But they are well-cut and look great! 100% happy camper here!

Pack of 5 18x24 Picture Mats, 5 Neutral Colors, with White Core Bevel Cut for 13x19 Pictures

4.0 out of 5 stars Super!, July 11, 2014
Great pricing. Not super thick if you need uber thick matting. The price is great & the cuts are perfect. Love them! Saving a bundle over paying $10-$17 at my local art supply. And it's still a hard to find size for 13x19 prints on a 18x24 frame! Love this company!

Pack of 5 18x24 Picture Mats, 5 Earth Tone Colors, with White Core Bevel Cut for 13x19 Pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Colors!!, July 11, 2014

Grasshoppers Women's Stretch Plus Sneaker
Grasshoppers Women's Stretch Plus Sneaker
Price: $39.95 - $102.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not pure white as shown.., June 25, 2014
After reading the many reviews, I ordered my usual size but also chose the "C/D" wide width and glad I did as they wouldn't work if any narrower - I had to keep tucking the tongue in before closing them. Really frustrating. And I don't measure as a wide foot so I think the company needs to rethink the width of this line. People shouldn't have to buy Wide when they don't normally wear Wide. I bet the regular width fits narrow feet perfectly, and the reviews seem to agree.

What I don't like:
1. Velcro closures. Due to zip closure being unavailable in my size in Wide, I had to get the velcro. The straps overhang the attachment strip so I have "wings" sticking out the side of each foot. Not a great look but not extreme do will do as I needed comfortable sneakers, and these are very comfy.

2. Removable sole. I can't imagine taking it out as there would be no support at all. With the sole in the shoe, my heel doesn't feel like it's sitting down as low as it should due to the thickness of the sole. I'll have to get used to this new feeling.

3. The color: the photos must be black and white because the true color is not white on white; the faux leather areas are off -white & makes the sneaker look like a child's "t-strap" shoe because it stands out. Result: looks juvenile imo. But comfy, so keeping.

I wish more wide widths were available both in retail and online stores; some don't carry wide sizes at all, and the others are all out of 9 and 9.5 wide in the zip style, which is the one I wanted.

Today is only day one of wearing this shoe, but I was in them for 4 hours and they were comfy the entire time.

Mr. Men: My Complete Collection (Mr. Men Classic Library)
Mr. Men: My Complete Collection (Mr. Men Classic Library)
by Roger Hargreaves
12 used & new from $92.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit!, June 17, 2014
It's difficult to find this set in the USA, so this was a nice find on Amazon! My 5 yr old grandson was over the moon about this set of books! He'd never seen them before until I brought a couple over from the days I taught nursery school. He has a wicked sense of humor so when I saw his utter delight over them (and his perusal of each book's tiny icon on the back cover), I decided to order this set for his birthday. TIP: if the book get dumped out, make it a game of putting them back in order….a pattern develops on the spines that stick up in the box. Can't recall what it was exactly, but helps you know where to put each book...

Ethical Thin Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Ethical Thin Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Price: $1.99
18 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as gift., June 17, 2014
My friend's cats love these. I was surprised at how large they were, but he said the larger size went over well with his cats. I assumed incorrectly that they were small springs. But all worked out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20