Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kuldeepsinh Rana > Reviews

Browse

Kuldeepsinh Rana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kuldeepsinh Rana RSS Feed (Lakewood, CO USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple Watch Case, New Trent TPU Cases for Apple Watch / Watch Sport / Watch Edition 2015 Release 38 mm
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A case that really protects!, December 20, 2015
New Trent Apple Watch Case put simply is a great product for the price. I wont get into the details on the material of construction and details you can easily get from the product description, what I am writing here is my experience and feelings about the product. Before I get ahead, I would like to mention that I a beta-tester for the device, however the opinion that I am writing is mine and true. NewTrent did not influence or had a say in any of the written text below.

The case I am reviewing is for a 38mm apple watch. I have en uing this case for about 3-4 days now and can say one thing for sure, it has saved my watch for scratches. Okay with that out of th way, the case comes in a tiny box which was very well packed. Looking at the packaging you can tell its high quality and company cares about its image. Though others have mentioned that it was easy to put the case on, it took me a little while to figure out how to do so. Once I figured out the trick, it was really easy. You do need to remove the bands and then put the case on. I really like that the case lip was raised. Even if I keep the watch on its face, the raised lip will protect the case. Even though the lip is raised, I would feel a lot safer with a screen guard on the face of the watch. The look is a modern and may not appeal to everyone, however I love it! In a single sentence, the case is simple, modern and provides excellent protection to your apple watch.

I will continue using the product and update my review as time goes.

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S Clear Case, MPERO SNAPZ Series Glossy Case for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S 4.7'' - Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for iPhone 6S, October 22, 2015
Its a clear hard shell case, but doesn't fit the iPhone 6S and hence the 3 star rating. The case never completely closes from one end. I am guess that since the 6s is only 0.2mm thicker than 6, the manufacturer thought it would fit the 6S. The packaging too does not mention 6S anywhere. The quality and material used seem to be of good quality.

iPhone 6/6s 4.7 " Screen Protector Cailifu [HD Clear] Highest Quality Premium High Definition Ultra Clear Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [6 Pack] - Retail Packaging 2015
Offered by Cailifu
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector at a great price., October 2, 2015
The screen protector is made of high quality material that is clear and does not create a rainbow effect. Adding a screen protector does decrease the sensitivity of the screen but this effect has been seen with other screen protectors I have used over the years. This decrease in sensitivity, however, is not noticeable unless you have used the device without the screen protector for a few days. I have used this for my iPhone 6s and it fits perfectly even with a case. The screen protectors arrived well ahead of the scheduled time and came in a well packaged envelope. The included stickers to remove dust are great and quiet useful. Would definitely buy them again.

amFilm iPhone 6S Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6S 2015 (2-Pack)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with iPhone 6s..., September 27, 2015
Screen protector came in a bubble wrapped package and arrived in time. Looking at the package once could tell care was taken in mailing the product. Inside the mailing envelope, the contents were similar to the one pictured. Screen protectors were individually wrapped in styrofoam sheets along with two sets of individually packaged wet and dry towels. Detailed instructions on how to apply the screen protector. Applying the screen protector was a lot easier than I had anticipated. Applying these tempered glass screen protectors is a lot easier than the plastic sheet based screen protectors. If applied carefully bubbles are easily avoided and the provided card helps get rid of any bubbles that may have entered. Material felt good quality but have nothing really to compare with.

Having described the packaging and general, I would now like to talk about my experience, like and dislikes of the screen protector. I have now been using the screen protector with my iPhone 6S about a day. Immediately after applying the screen protector, the first thing I noticed that the screen protector was a little smaller than the screen and thus would influence the choice of case that would be compatible. A generic case that I bough from amazon works well but a different Incipio case I bought from a store leaves gaps between the screen protector and the edge of the case. To be fair, the description does mention that the screen protector is smaller and the same information is printed on the packaging. What would be useful would be the mentioning how much smaller is the screen protector.

The screen protector is about 0.3mm thick, which brings it close to the upper limit of compatibility with 3D touch. I do notice a difference in the amount of force needed with and without the screen protector. This is probably something you could get used to in a day and does not pose to be a significant issue.

To summarize, I would have really liked details on the dimension of the screen protector. Though there are some minor issues, overall I am happy with the screen protector. What I have not tested are the claims of protecting the screen in the event of a drop. For now I am accepting the manufacturer's claims.

Cellet Spring Clip - Non-Retail Packaging
Cellet Spring Clip - Non-Retail Packaging
Offered by Wireless Guru
Price: $5.48
3 used & new from $5.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement that fits well, September 20, 2015
Seems like the holes where the lug fits is the weak spot. This clip needs a little redesign or improvement in the quality of plastic used. The replacement arrived really fast but the original broke pretty soon after the arrival of the case. The replacement seems similar in quality and construction to the original.

Attaching the clip is easy and absolutely hassle free.

Cellet Vertical Premium Noble Leather Case + Proguard Case for Apple iPhone 5 5s 5c (Removable Spring Clip Included)
Offered by Wireless Guru
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars third time buyer and would definitely buy it again!, September 20, 2015
This is the third time I am buying this product and am absolutely loving it! My first was for a BB Pearl, then an iPhone 3Gs and this time for my iPhone 5. The construction is really solid but and the finish on the leather is really good. The stitching is very well done and this version seems to have a different clip which is supposed to be easier to attach and replace if needed. I found it extremely difficult to remove it, but was able to attach it without much effort. The plastic clip is held on the base by a metal lug and a spring. The magnet is strong enough to keep the flap in place. I really like the swivel clip!

Update: after almost 2 years of use, the case is showing signs of wear, but still in great shape. I still use it with the leather strap every day with my iPhone 5. The clip broke twice. The first time I replace but then didn't bother replacing the second time it broke. I guess the plastic clip needs a little bit of work and redesign. The breakage was at the same place twice. This is a minor issue to me as there is a leather strap that can be used if the clip doesn't work.

Laptop/Notebook Battery for Compaq Presario CQ70-134CA cq-40 cq-45 cq-50 cq-70 cq40 cq45 cq50 cq70 cq70-120 cq70-134
Offered by Bay Valley Parts
Price: $12.88
25 used & new from $10.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold charge even with moderate load, September 20, 2015
The battery, advertised as new, upon arrival and full charge cycle, did not hold charge more than 45 minutes. To give you an sense of the load while testing, I was reading news on NY Times and writing using Libre Office Writer. The router is about 7-8 feet and in direct line of sight from where I was sitting. The load described here is pretty moderate/low for the battery. Right around 42 minutes I got a message that the battery was low and I should consider plugging in or saving my work. In the next minute or so, the computer started the sleep procedure. I guess you get what you pay for. On the positive side, I can now use my laptop as a portable computer, even if its for about 45 minutes!

Energizer 370 371 Silver Oxide Watch Batteries SR920SW SR69
Energizer 370 371 Silver Oxide Watch Batteries SR920SW SR69
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $2.44
10 used & new from $2.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 20, 2015
does what it says.. and the package looked original. Shipping was really fast.

Mystic Experiences With Himalayan Masters
Mystic Experiences With Himalayan Masters
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Being raised in a family where spiritual experiences of great sages was a common topic of conversation, September 20, 2015
Experiences with the Himalayan Masters takes one on the journeys of Sant Dharmananda. Being raised in a family where spiritual experiences of great sages was a common topic of conversation, the book adds to collaborate many stories narrated by other sages. Though the language used is probably tailored for the western audience. I was not happy reading simplified explanations of some very complex ideas, but then again the target audience is probably one that requires simplification of these ideas. While I disagree with the simplification process, I must admit, some of these simplifications helped me understand several topics I have heard my parents talk. Overall a great book and an enjoyable read.

AUTHENTIC CELLET BLACK LEATHER OMEGA CASE POUCH (With Belt Clip) for RIM BLACKBERRY 8100 PEARL - RETAIL PACKAGING

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, bought to protect my pearl, September 20, 2015
A great product, bought to protect my pearl. Looks good and feels solid. Would definitely buy the same brand again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3