Profile for Heide Lambert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heide Lambert RSS Feed (Edmonton, Alberta Canada)

Becoming an Automotive Sales Professional: A real world, step-by-step tutorial on achieving success in the Profession of Automotive Sales
by M. I. Seka
Price: $17.06
5 used & new from $16.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Confirm your Doing the right thing!, June 13, 2014
Best car sales book I have found.
After 25 years in business, my wife and I sold out, traveled and took 3 years off. I wanted to get back at something 8 months of the year. The car business chose me. I had always thought it would be a low lying, sleazy business but I had an aquaintance who was a manager at a local dealership who suggested I come in. I am happy to say selling cars is fun, profitable and highly ethical, for me. With my short experience in the car business, it was encouraging to find one book (of the 4 I've purchased) that told it exactly like it is. M.I.Seka is a professional and he teaches you how to build a 6-figure income without holding back. If you can follow this book and put in the hours and comitment necessary, you will succeed.
You do not need a mentor (you have one), follow this book. You do not need a trainer, follow this book. You, your dealership, and most of all your customers will feel better about the process. Read, understand, and do it until you can teach this fantastic, complete training manual.
Jack Kvaska, An Excellent Salesperson

Toxemia Explained
Toxemia Explained
by J. H. Tilden
Price: $15.72
21 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Down to cellular health, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Toxemia Explained (Paperback)
the book is written in the 1920s so it uses old english. Once I got over this, the material was exactly what I was hoping for. A medical doctor explains how a toxic environment is the basis for all disease and sickness. The end gets a little preachy in terms of raising children. The book is worth the money for the first chapters. I've read it 3 times and going on a third, it is like hearing a favourite story over and over.