Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Profile for Eddster > Reviews

Browse

Eddster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eddster RSS Feed (Northern, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hefty Steelsak Drawstring Trash Bags, 30 Gallon, 15 Count
Hefty Steelsak Drawstring Trash Bags, 30 Gallon, 15 Count
Price: $8.49
7 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these. I seem to accumulate a lot of ..., March 28, 2016
I LOVE these. I seem to accumulate a lot of trash. These hold a lot and are nice and sturdy. I don't even use regular "kitchen" bags anymore.

Pioneer AVH-4100NEX In-Dash Multimedia DVD Receiver with 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display
Price: $548.99
9 used & new from $487.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Both Worlds, December 29, 2015
I'm a phone junkie and regularly use both an iPhone and Android phones, so this solution was perfect for me. I love how easily you can switch between CarPlay and Android Auto. As a side note, make sure you ask your installer to install TWO separate usb cords if you plan to use this with both iPhones AND Android phones. I LOVE having my entire digital music collection at my finger tips. I had this installed and decided to keep my factory speakers. The sound quality is excellent. I'm hearing elements of the music that I hadn't heard before. Apple Maps and Google Maps navigation are both a breeze. While I like the look of Android Auto better than CarPlay, I feel like Siri does a better job with voice commands and functionality than does Google's voice assistant. I've found that Siri is ten times more useful in the car.

I think Pioneer did a great job with this offering. The Bluetooth connectivity works flawlessly. Telephone calls are crystal clear and callers report that I sound crystal clear on their end when using the included mic. HD radio sounds fantastic. This was money well spent. I was really happy with my current car except for the outdated radio and navigation system. This unit solved both of those issues and I'm a happy camper.

SONOS PLAY:1 Compact Smart Speaker for Streaming Music (Black)
SONOS PLAY:1 Compact Smart Speaker for Streaming Music (Black)
Price: $199.00
28 used & new from $174.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded My Expectations, December 29, 2015
I absolutely LOVE this little speaker. It is compact, yet has very good sound quality. The initial setup up was a breeze. I downloaded the smartphone app, connected to my WiFi, Apple Music and Google Play Music accounts and I was good to go. The sounds of my music collection was filling my room about 10 minutes after I opened the box. This was money very well spent and I will not hesitate to buy more Sonos speakers. Did I mention how surprisingly good the sound quality is from this thing?

Good Girls Revolt [Ultra HD]
Good Girls Revolt [Ultra HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting pilot episode, I want to see more…, November 7, 2015
I really liked the pilot episode and hope that it gets picked up for a full season. I'm curious to see how things play out. Some really good acting here from the likes of Jim Belushi, Genevieve Angelson, and Hunter Parrish.

Alpha House Season 2
Alpha House Season 2
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014
Great series. I love the political humor. John Goodman and Mark Consuelos bring their A-game.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
60 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Phone I Have Ever Owned!!, October 16, 2013
This phone is literally the BEST phone I've ever owned. Samsung really hit it out of the park with this one! The screen in absolutely amazing. Beautiful, bright, and bold! This phone is so fast! That Snapdragon 800 really brings its A game. Everything is buttery smooth and I love it. This phone is a powerhouse and I can barely put it down. It feels great in the hand. Though the screen is bigger, this phone is thinner and lighter than the Note 2. I really didn't think I could love a phone more than my beloved Note 2, but I was wrong! Full HD 1080p takes things to another level. I paid full price for the phone and it was worth EVERY penny. Samsung has won a new fan!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (32GB, Deep Grey)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (32GB, Deep Grey)
7 used & new from $239.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me sell my 3rd Gen iPad..., August 18, 2012
I love, love LOVE this tablet! It is blazing fast and buttery smooth (even with Samsung's Touch Wiz UI). This baby features THE BEST multi-tasking that I've experienced on any tablet. The screen is bright and beautiful. Video absolutely pops on this. I do have to admit that written text is sharper on my iPad's retina display screen, but this was by NO MEANS a deal breaker for me because this Note tab is so feature packed that it more than makes up for it and written text basically looks like it did again on my iPad 2, which is nothing to sneeze at. The S-Pen is freakin awesome! Now I can do Draw Something some justice! LOL But seriously, I love being able to create and send personalized notes and edit PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents. I have barely been able to put this thing down since I got it. The included Photoshop Touch application is really cool and you can do some really awesome things to pics.

Also, the fact that I have Adobe Flash on this thing and can experience the entire web from this tablet is a MAJOR plus for me. That was by far one of the most frustrating things about using my (old) iPad. Well that and the closed nature of the iOS environment. I love that I can play around and customize this Note tab to my liking. The snappy 1.4 GHz Quad Core processor and 2 GB of RAM results in ZERO lag when using this tablet. Everything is so incredibly fluid as I swtich between apps, widgets, and the web. And web pages load in a snap! It is REALLY REALLY nice. This thing has already meant death to my 3rd Gen iPad and at this point I can already tell that I will now hardly ever use my PC.

Oh and the fact that you can also use this as a universal remote is freakin sweet. It took me all of 5 minutes to set up all of my devices (TV, Cable Box, A/V Surround System, etc) with Samsung's Peel app. That app gives you a very easy to follow set-up wizard and instantly turned this thing into an entertainment hub!

I just can't say enough about this tablet. I am so glad that it finally came out. And as amazing as this thing is already, Sammy says we should get Jelly Bean very shortly! So an already great tablet will become even better! If you are considering taking the plunge with this thing, go ahead and do it! I think you'll be happy. It seems like the possibilities are almost endless with this device. Did I mention that the S-Pen is crazy awesome?!?!?!!!
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 12:28 AM PST

Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
Price: $59.99
78 used & new from $33.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, December 19, 2011
This product lasted me all of nine months. I bought it mid-March 2011 and it worked great until about a month ago when it would stop producing steam long enough to make it through one dress shirt. Now I can get about half the shirt done before it conks out and stays warm, but produces no steam. Very frustrating and very disappointing. I just ordered another brand and hope for better luck with that product.

HP DV7-4269WM 17 Inch Pavilion  Laptop PC, 4GB,  750 GB, with Intel Core i5-480M Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
HP DV7-4269WM 17 Inch Pavilion Laptop PC, 4GB, 750 GB, with Intel Core i5-480M Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Laptop for the price!, April 17, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this laptop! I love the large screen and its crystal clear display. I love the keys and their spacing since I have big hands. The numeric key pad is a plus too. Intel Core i5 processor, check! ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370 Graphics, check! Blu Ray player, check! Countless features to add simplicity and mobility to all my computing needs, check! This thing is fast! Set-up took all of 10 minutes and I was blazing through the Net in no time at all. This laptop has everything I want it to have with the small exception of built-in bluetooth. But that's minor since I can easily purchase a USB Bluetooth adapter for $20. I really thought there would be a noticeable difference in the speed and/or performance when compared to my desktop which has 8GB RAM. But, I have been pleasantly surprised and I may not even need to upgrade from the included 4GB. I also like that it has built in features to conserve battery life when not connected to the power cord. It automatically adjusts certain settings to optimize performance and then automatically readjusts when connected to the power cord. Overall this is a great laptop and I would definitely recommend it. This thing is so nice that I think I'll barely use my desktop now.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2012 6:47 AM PST

Samsung HW-C451 Soundbar with Wireless Sub (Brushed Aluminum)
Samsung HW-C451 Soundbar with Wireless Sub (Brushed Aluminum)

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!, April 7, 2011
Mine stopped working after having it for a little over two months. I guess now I get the joy of trying to deal with Samsung customer service to see what they can do about it. At first I wouldn't get any sound from unit for about 20 minutes. During that time I would simply use my regular tv speakers and then mute them once the sound bar "woke up". Well then that changed to absolutely NO sound from the soundbar. Now it's just frozen when I turn it on. I am not a happy camper!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3