Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Paul Scharff > Reviews

Browse

Paul Scharff's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul Scharff RSS Feed (McHenry, IL United States)

Ferritto/An Assassin Scorned
Ferritto/An Assassin Scorned
by Susan deSantis Ferritto
Price: $19.95
30 used & new from $16.09

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY INTERESTING MOB READ!!, February 8, 2015
I am the co-author of MURDER IN MCHENRY and loved AN ASSASSIN SCORNED. If you are into all things mob or just have an interest in reading a true account to life; you will love this book too. If you have seen or heard of the movie KILL THE IRISHMAN you will know a little about Raymond Ferritto. He was the actual hitman that killed the Irish mobster Danny Greene in Cleveland Ohio back in the 70's, and he is the subject of this book. This is only part of who Raymond Ferritto is and what he has actually done in the seedy underworld of organized crime. I started to read this book in the morning and kept right on reading until I finished it later in the afternoon. It is that Good!

The Triangle Exit
The Triangle Exit
by Michael F. Rizzo
Price: $24.99
26 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable True Story of an Operative Taking on the Mafia, June 24, 2014
This review is from: The Triangle Exit (Hardcover)
I am the co-author of MURDER IN MCHENRY and I know first-hand the devastating effects that the mob can have on society. I was more than interested to read the story of Ron Fino in his book THE TRIANGLE EXIT. This is a story of a man that grew up in a mafia family that could have made so much money by following his father’s footsteps. His father, Joe Fino, was a one-time boss of the Buffalo Family. Instead he chose to leverage his father’s connections to fight the mob as an FBI and CIA operative. Risking his life and almost blowing his cover more than a few times fighting against organized crime in the US was not enough for Ron Fino. He takes his fight against injustice across the globe taking on the likes of the Russian Mob. You will be intrigued by this US hero and wonder how one man can live so many lives. Get THE TRIANGLE EXIT, you will not be disappointed!

Cullotta: The Life of a Chicago Criminal, Las Vegas Mobster, and Government Witness
by Dennis N. Griffin
Price: $16.74
65 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The book Cullotta told me who killed my father 27 years ago, November 20, 2008
I have never written a review for a book before, but I never had a book IMPACT my life like this one. From the book Cullotta, I discovered who killed my father and his barmaid 27 years ago.

My name is Paul and I am the eldest son of Ronald Scharff. My father and Patricia Freeman were killed in Lakemoor, Illinois in 1981 by Larry Neumann. Neumann was one of Frank Cullotta's Hole in the Wall Gang members that my father had the great misfortune of knowing; my father's case in still officially unsolved.

Since reading the book, I have been working to get my father's case closed with a considerable amount of help from Frank Cullotta himself and his co-author, Dennis Griffin. My family and I are deeply grateful for their help. Frank Cullotta has been the only one in the past 27 years that has tried to bring my family and the Freeman's any kind of closure.

Please read this book to learn more about Larry Neumann and his ability to commit multiple murders. Your opinion on this man will help get this case closed. Visit my Facebook Group "McHenry County 1981" to follow my continuing efforts to get closure in the Ronald Scharff and Patricia Freeman case.

Copy and Paste the link below into your browser to Visit my Facebook group "McHenry County 1981"

[...]