Profile for J. Masseaux > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Masseaux RSS Feed (new york)

Dark Places: A Novel
Dark Places: A Novel
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars haunting and amazing. Can't wait for more Gillian Flynn, December 4, 2014
Chilling, haunting and amazing. Can't wait for more Gillian Flynn!

Sharp Objects: A Novel
Sharp Objects: A Novel
Price: $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read. Couldn't put it down, November 4, 2014
Excellent read. Couldn't put it down. The same dark undertones as Gone Girl. Makes you want to be nicer to your kids and forgive your parents, because maybe they weren't so bad after all!!

Your Six-Year-Old: Loving and Defiant
Your Six-Year-Old: Loving and Defiant
Price: $10.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Must read for parent of 6 year old!, May 8, 2014
This was a wonderful, concise description of life with a 6 year-old. It perfectly described my 6 year old boy, and helped me realize that all of his behaviors that drive me crazy are completely normal at this age! It allows me to be more patient and wait for the light at the end of the tunnel- age 7!

Coby TFDVD7052 7-Inch Portable Tablet DVD/CD/MP3 Player - Black
Coby TFDVD7052 7-Inch Portable Tablet DVD/CD/MP3 Player - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars worked for awhile, June 17, 2011
This was a lifesaver when I purchased it almost a year ago for a long trip with my then 2 year old. Good picture, adequate sound, works for a few hours when not plugged in. The remote did not work well from the front seat, and the DVD starts over if you turn the power off. Also, the unit has to be taken out of the mounting straps to change the DVD. But overall not bad for the price.

Recently however, the power cord port stopped working so the unit would not charge and kept turning off in the car, which makes for a less than thrilled 3 year old. Coby customer service was useless; the warranty for labor is only 90 days, so I would have had to take it to a repair center at my own expense and they would only pay for parts.

Luckily, I had bought the Square Trade 3 year warranty; they are amazing and I highly recommend this warranty for any electronics or appliances. They offered me a full refund plus an extra 5% for accepting payment in the form of an Amazom gift card. They emailed me a prepaid shipping label, and 2 days after I shipped it, I received my gift card by email. I am now searching for a replacement.

Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-French
Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-French
by Sedat Turhan
Edition: Board book
Price: $7.99
59 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first french book, March 12, 2009
My 15 month old has quickly learned many of the words in this book. Good first book for learning french.