Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
John Adams Season 1
John Adams Season 1
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Watching, June 25, 2016
This review is from: John Adams Season 1 (Amazon Video)
I just liked it! Do not know if info was correct about how our country was considering of becoming Independent States! But the show made want the 2nd show of of the series

Toysmith Hello Kitty Pop Up Board Game
Toysmith Hello Kitty Pop Up Board Game
Offered by DZ Market Place
Price: $5.86
51 used & new from $4.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Game for maybe 4 and 3 yr olds., May 26, 2016
Grand daughter only played it once, but maybe its is that she been playing more difficult games.

DBPOWER DB-A8 LED USB Wired Gaming Keyboard - White
DBPOWER DB-A8 LED USB Wired Gaming Keyboard - White
Offered by Brova Power
Price: $31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Keyboard but with Flaws!, May 26, 2016
It is a very nice board, I like the color but I have not tried to change colors due to the INSTRUCTION MANUAL IS SOO TINY!!! I can not read it, and have not seen any YouTube instructions on the use of this for this keyboard as yet. As to the keys, I find that you have to put more pressure on the key to type the letter. I do find that it is noisy! I feel that I maybe replacing this keyboard in the near future. I am also finding if I hit the spacebar or maybe I am hitting the ALT, FN key accidently, for some reason (it happens randomly) I have certain mini windows popping up!! And most of all I do not know how I do it but I get the window with the script writing. So it is very annoying.
Would I recommend this keyboard, I do not think so.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2016 10:45 PM PDT

iPhone SE Case, TUCCH® Wallet Case for iPhone SE / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5, Flip Leather Wallet Cases Slim Folio Book Cover with Card Slots, Cash Clip, Kickstand, Magnetic Closure, Hot Pink with Gray
Offered by TUCCH
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy phone cover for the IPhone, You do not need to carry your purse just to run some errands!!!, May 13, 2016
The phone cover is everything you can ask for! The only problem I found is that it will only carry 3 cards, so I had a 4th card, and lip it into the little pocket where the $ bills were suppose to be. Talking about the $bills, I had 3 bills and folded them in half and slip it in the cover pockets behind the credit cards, and I COULD NOT CLOSE THE COVER!!! Also, just happen to come across their little pic of the phone cover, be sure to turn your credit/debit cards over and ensure that the strip is on the right side facing you. There is a magnet and if not inserted properly the magnet could damage the cards. Final observation which is a plus, the magnetic snap can snap to the back, so that the flap is out of the wary!\
Would I recommend this product, YES I WOULD!!!!

Game of Thrones Season 2
Game of Thrones Season 2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fantasy Series even if you never read the Books!, May 13, 2016
I am enjoying this series so much and I have to say that the the series brings the books alive. I will definitely rewatch the entire series again andagain!

Swig Savvy's Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle, Wide Mouth 25 Oz Capacity, Double Wall Design,with flip straw and sweat-proof rubber coating -Including Water Bottle Pouch (Red)
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FORGET YOUR PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES!!!!! BUY THIS ONE AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!, April 18, 2016
I just love love this product! It exceeds my expectations and when you read the previous comments (positives) you will enjoy this product! And most of all the ICE is still inside (even half the container) well beyond the 8 hours. So now if I wake up during the night and thirsty, I know I will have a COOL drink!!! The design is slick, I love the way it feels on the Stainless Steel, it is not as heavy as you think even with the ice and fluid! The hand grip is very nice as well as having the straw lock in place for a NON-SPILL. Driving a car, it is easy to take that sip and not be distracted by large stiff straws. And it does not SWEAT!!! Also, you get the foam (and it is not cheap looking either). Money is well spent on this product.
So those of you who buy Plastic after Plastic Bottles (like me before this product) throw them away, a waste of MONEY. Buy this and you will be SATISFIED!!!!
I highly RECOMMEND to buy this product and never go back to the plastic bottles. My only reqret is that it does not come with a SPARE STRAW, need to have one, so the current straw can be clean.

Bluetooth Speaker, Alpatronix® AX310 Ultra Portable Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Microphone, Volume & Playback Controls, Passive Subwoofer, Built-in Rechargeable Battery & 5-Watt Sound Compatible with iPods, iPads, iPhones, Samsung Galaxy Devices, LG V10 G4, Motorola Droid, Nokia Lumia, Sony Xperia, HTC One, Google Nexus, Android Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Smart TV & PC Desktop Computers [8-10+ Hours of Playback Time] - (Black)
Offered by Alpatronix
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $14.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, High Reviews but this Product may cause Frustrations!!!!, January 27, 2016
Right now I am so frustrated with this product with such High reviews!!!

First: The User Manual is so TINY to read!!!! Even went to the mfg site for the manual and that is also so hard to read and the description
2nd: Charge the unit by using the wall outlet, and that is giving me a headache, I see Red light so I am assuming that it is Charging and I can not go to the Manual. Went to a YouTube search and no luck on these lights that I see or what it means.....ugh......
3rd. When I did get the unit paired up to to my Kindle Fire HD, I found that the only way to hear the music or my sleep sounds, I had to be Hooked up All Night. When I use the unit there are Flashing Blue Lights which disturbed my sleep.
4th: The UP/Down Volume, I do not hear any difference and I find that it does not turn up or down very well, so what a fancy button and if does not work very well, then use the basic up/down button!!!
So as much as I wanted to give this a 5 star, I cannot, I am going to contact the mfg and see what is their recommendation.

Garmin nüvi 55LM GPS Navigator System with Spoken Turn-By-Turn Directions, Preloaded Maps and Speed Limit Displays (Lower 49 U.S. States)
Price: $99.00
55 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Product from Garmin!!!!, January 27, 2016
I am so pleased with this Garmin!!! I took it out for a test drive before I had actually had to use it for a trip! It was so great that when I reached the destination, that I was there and it did inform me that the address was on the right and left. To some users this may not be such a big deal, but for me it is heaven. My last GPS, would tell me I had reached my destination but I still had to search an area about about 200ft or more (I am terrible at distance) and still being frustrated in trying to find the address on the left or right.

This Gramin again is what I was looking for, and was pleased to see that the screen moved from daylight to night driving was smooth transition. And, how can I forget that I can change my icon for driving, now I need to learn to change the voice. But I have not been on the interstate yet to see how it handles to showing the exits I need to take.

Downside, I am used to seeing my miles decrease, have not seen this yet or traffic alerts, Over all, I would recommend this Garmin!! But one more item is: Cannot find a Traveling GPS case for this Garmin to carry the car power supply, can any one suggest one?

Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very User Friendly, January 27, 2016
Not user friendly, and stomped as to how to open a simple door when you get to Step 2, too much frustration for me!

Alarm Clock
Alarm Clock
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Usable for Multitasking, and Using it as a Alarm Clock, January 27, 2016
This review is from: Alarm Clock (App)
Did not like it, you had to keep the calendar app open, you could not multitask with this one. The app format, yes it makes sense, but when you wake up and find the same time as when you go to bed, can be confusing (in my opinion). So I just use my Iphone for the time, and discard the the app.

Would I recommend this, this is a matter of choice if you like it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2016 4:03 AM PST