Profile for Jalee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jalee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Gray Violet/Chartreuse,9 B US
PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Gray Violet/Chartreuse,9 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, December 20, 2012
I've been wearing these shoes for about 2 months now and I love them! They fit super nice and I never even had to break them in. The leather keeps me toes nice and warm in these cold North Dakotan winters! I also love love the colors!

.925 Sterling Silver Daughter Ring Enamel Bead For European Charm Bracelets
.925 Sterling Silver Daughter Ring Enamel Bead For European Charm Bracelets

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it appears to be!, December 20, 2012
I bought the mother daughter set which it appears to have white enamel around the lettering but it is just all silver.

.925 Sterling Silver Mom Ring Family Bead For European Charm Bracelets
.925 Sterling Silver Mom Ring Family Bead For European Charm Bracelets

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not what it looks like, December 20, 2012

PetSafe Simply Clean Continuous-Clean Litter Box
PetSafe Simply Clean Continuous-Clean Litter Box
Price: $91.28
34 used & new from $84.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Idea but needs to be worked on!, November 4, 2012
I bought this litter box on Amazon just over 2 years ago now! Guess what I am still using it but only "just" using it! It works great for what it is supposed to do meaning.
You want an automatic litter box but to
1. Keep using cheap litter
2. not having to by replacement cartridges

For these two purposes it does work!

It is the cheapest option out there for an automatic cat litter box - However - if you are extremely particular this isn't for you! The litter box does constantly turn around and keep the litter clean, but only to a point! Maybe it's just my cat but he digs all the way down to do his number 1 he ends up going on the floor it hardens up and then it goes under the receptacle that is meant to collect it! Another thing which isn't so great about this litter box is that the process of the number 2's going up the conveyor belt actually breaks the poop apart and little pieces of poop fall back in and end up all over the top of this little machine! As I said if you are a super neat freak and want to go and take a net to it to get these little turds out it may work but if you are the neat freak that don't like to do it then I wouldn't suggest this machine!

Next point I would like to make is about after having it for 6 months the grocery bag that I was using somehow got pulled into a gear and it started smoking and it melted the bag! I had to take the whole motor out to fix it! So at the point I stopped using plastic bags and just used the plastic container and just don't bother with bags anymore that has fixed that problem though!

It's true when they say you get what you pay for! I bought this machine because I had gotten sick and couldn't stand cleaning a litter box daily anymore! I couldn't afford anything else so it does the trick, However if you have the money Like I now do get the more expensive ones! Overall, the price isn't bad at all! And if my unit didn't smoke on me and melt the plastic bag and break apart the poop while I was cleaning it I would of given it 4 to 5 stars instead!

I would not sway anyone who is low on cash against getting it! It's not perfect it would be great with a hood but that is juts my dumb cats issue not this item! So it's up to you on how perfect you want the machine to be! I have had it for 2 years now and overall I am happy with it except for a few things!

Oregon Scientific WS903G Aroma Diffuser and Sound Therapy Clock
Oregon Scientific WS903G Aroma Diffuser and Sound Therapy Clock
Price: $84.20
5 used & new from $82.41

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my most used item!, October 10, 2012
I bought this back in March I'm a little behind on my reviews but if I could give this little machine more than 5 stars I would!
Pros-
Aromotherapy machine works great.... lots of options for running time. Plus an alarm to run the aromatherapy without picking up the remote

Yes the remote is awesome with a hideaway slot for it

Lights re awesome so many choices in colors!

Nature definitely work but I never use those!

Cons-
Now that my alarm clock has died I've noticed that my new machine doesn't seem to support this function! Possibly a new idea for the next model!

Lillian Rose I Do Shoe Stickers, 0.875-Inch
Lillian Rose I Do Shoe Stickers, 0.875-Inch
Price: $8.52
15 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars something blue, October 10, 2012
Really liked these stickers although I almost didn't find them in the hoards of other items I purchased! Stuck great and still are on after the weddingZ

Bride Rhinestone Longer Length Tank (Medium, White)
Bride Rhinestone Longer Length Tank (Medium, White)
Offered by Kalon Clothing
Price: $19.31
4 used & new from $13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, October 10, 2012
It looked great ! It is nice and long you can tell its of good quality! The rhinestones looked great!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwater case is awesome!, October 10, 2012
I got this accessory kit for the underwater case, and it worked perfectly on my honeymoon to Mexico! I loved the pictures from snorkeling and loved not worrying about my camera getting wrecked . I even dove possibly further than the 10ft maximum...oops no issues though its hard to tell depth in the ocean!
One review said it floats like crazy i disagree! I dove easily with it while I am a strong swimmer it didn't feel like it was gonna float out of my hands!
Camera case was much bigger than I expected
Extra memory card is nice
the screen protectors need to be cut to size the only annoyance I've come across!
Overall ifs a great buy!

Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Green) (OLD MODEL)
Offered by Electromax
Price: $329.99
5 used & new from $195.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera!, October 10, 2012
I love this camera this is our 3rd Elph Power Shot.... they are reasonably priced a take a darn good picture! Even underwater with the underwater case!

Pros-
Great Pictures
Love underwater case accessory
Love the color its never lost in my purse
Cons -
It has a pretty plastic like feel to it but also feels quite light.. depending on what you like... its not to to my liking though!
Shutter time can be slow with certain settings or features like blink detection. I'd rather take multiple shots vs miss them...
Its a bit thicker than my old Elph but wider lens and longer zoom!

Big Party Pack Luncheon Napkins 13 in. x 13 in. , 125/Pkg, Bright Royal Blue
Big Party Pack Luncheon Napkins 13 in. x 13 in. , 125/Pkg, Bright Royal Blue
Offered by Tucker's Toy Shop
Price: $8.78
9 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect match, October 10, 2012
Just wanted to say that this blue color was a perfect match for Davids Bridal Horizon Blue. Otherwise its a napkin what else can you say!

Page: 1 | 2