Profile for Melanie Becwar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melanie Becwar "Mommy Melanie" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
POKEMON JR ADVENTURE GAME
POKEMON JR ADVENTURE GAME
Offered by The Gaming Broker (US Seller)
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars we really enjoy the game, February 3, 2015
My son is almost 5 years old and LOVES playing this game. I was excited, upon reading the box, to learn that more cards and adventures would be available. However, after much research... that will not happen. This is the ONLY box set, and there are no follow-ups. Unfortunate! But... we really enjoy the game.

Illustrating Justice for NBC News: Thirty Years of News Illustration and Courtroom Art
by Betty Wells
Price: $18.55
4 used & new from $18.55

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a fascinating read. Betty Wells is ..., December 30, 2014
This book was a fascinating read. Betty Wells is an amazingly talented and experienced artist. Reading about the various challenges and adventures gave me insight into a career that I had heard about, but never fully appreciated.

Thinkrolls
Thinkrolls
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Would have been 5 stars if it didnt stall on one tablet., November 19, 2014
This review is from: Thinkrolls (App)
This game is great! My son (4.5) loves it. My daughter (2.5) likes it too. However... My daughter has a memo, no issue there. My son has a T101 and the game starts up, let's him pick a character, let's him start the first level, and then the screen starts flashing and he can't do anything at all. So... He's living this, but on MY Nexus. Bummer for me!!

Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Shop - Candy Maker Game for Kids
Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Shop - Candy Maker Game for Kids
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Both of my kids love this game - and the bakeshop version as well, November 17, 2014
Both of my kids love this game - and the bakeshop version as well. They are 2.5 and 4.5 years old. They ask periodicaly if we can pay to upgrade, and we have said no so far. $$$$$! What is available for free, however, is pretty great!

Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - Nintendo Wii
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $24.41
39 used & new from $6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars The controls are easy enough for her to use - almost identical to ..., November 17, 2014
We bought this for our daughter, who is 2.5. She adores it. The controls are easy enough for her to use - almost identical to the Diego games our son loves.

Learning Resources Jumbo Test Tubes Set Of 6
Learning Resources Jumbo Test Tubes Set Of 6
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $17.29
19 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars we love these. I can't wait to find more ways ..., November 17, 2014
I would give this 5 stars IF the lids stayed on more snugly. Otherwise, we love these. I can't wait to find more ways to use them. So cool!

Pettson's Inventions Deluxe
Pettson's Inventions Deluxe
Price: $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 and both love this game, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Pettson's Inventions Deluxe (App)
My kids are 2.5 & 4.5 and both love this game. They often need some help with the problem solving, but we all like how much thought is required to get things accomplished. Very fun!

GreatShield Guardian S Series Slim Fit Wave Design TPU Case for Motorola Moto X Phone (Purple)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2014
This fits beautifully and looks wonderful!

Pokémon TV
Pokémon TV
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great find for him, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Pokémon TV (App)
My son, who is 4.5, LOVES Pokemon. This was a great find for him. The episodes are not in order, but he loves it nonetheless.

Innovative Home Creations Gift Wrap Storage Holder, Fuchsia
Innovative Home Creations Gift Wrap Storage Holder, Fuchsia
Price: $6.13
14 used & new from $6.13

4.0 out of 5 stars ) I would have LOVED this if it had been 3 inches longer, November 17, 2014
I will admit that I did not read the measurements OR look at how big my wrapping paper rolls were. All but one of my rolls were too long. In desperation, I ended up cutting them all down. (Thankfully, my hubby has lots of saws in the garage...) I would have LOVED this if it had been 3 inches longer!!! I like the quality of the make, the side pockets... the whole thing. I just assumed that it would fit the majority of paper rolls... and apparently, I buy larger ones than "normal".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7