Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Breville RM-BDC600XL Remanufactured YouBrew Drip Coffee Maker
Breville RM-BDC600XL Remanufactured YouBrew Drip Coffee Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Waited 7 days for a broken, wet and dirty Youbrew, January 13, 2014
Sad day. It kills me to write this because I was so excited to get this. After anxiously waiting a week for my "remanufactured" Youbrew coffee maker, I am sad to say it was a waste of my time and anticipation for something good. After opening the undamaged box, I noticed water on the inside of the plastic bag it was wrapped in. Why you ask is there water in there; who knows? Surely not me? Perhaps it was left in there from the previous owner? Definitely not "remanufactured". There was plenty of water/condensation to wipe off the WHOLE unit that it was dripping down the side. Oddly, there was chunks of black plastic in the bottom of the wet plastic bag as well. Not a good sign....again! After taking the carafe out it was obvious that the based of the coffee maker (plastic) was crushed, thus black plastic pieces all over. Now I know it is junk and needs to go back. Since I waited so long, and now it has to go back, I did some exploring in the packaging. There is NO accessories including the owners manual. The coffee maker was poorly packaged in just a modest amount of brown paper bag material. No wonder it is destroyed. I sure didn't expect this unfortunate event, and when I opened the door that holds the coffee filter, I wasn't expecting it to have a layer of coffee grounds crusted to the bottom of the filter. THIS IS NOT REMANUFACTURED! The company that sold this seems to take no pride in taking care of it's customers. Not sure if it is a third party that they are being "remanufactured" by, but there is definitely ZERO quality control. Sad day for both parties. I won't be buying from them again. Breville.....I would second guess who says your items are "remanufactured", be it your own company or others.

Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder, Black/Silver
Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder, Black/Silver
Price: $35.05
17 used & new from $30.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not totally what it states, December 26, 2013
If you are a espresso drinker like me, this is not the grinder for you. The espresso grind is a like a drip grind. After contacting Mr. Coffee, I was told "we have had no complaints of this before and there is no way to fix it". Although, there have been other comments on Amazon stating the same concern, Mr. Coffee representatives didn't seem to be concerned. If you are looking for a cheap burr grinder for making drip coffee, this is the one for you. I have returned this item because it does not do exactly as it states.

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

2.0 out of 5 stars Was a good app, April 30, 2013
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
This new app has great options, but none of the videos or animated maps work on droid razr. Commercials play of course.

Sometimes Marriage Really Sucks: (A Wife's Point of View)
Sometimes Marriage Really Sucks: (A Wife's Point of View)
by Essay Young
Price: $14.39
18 used & new from $10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read for a guy, February 11, 2013
Great read even if your a guy.....it is interesting to see a woman's perspective put on paper. This book made me laugh, and it has a lot of girl germs in it too, so be prepared guys......it will keep you wanting to read more.

Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear household Masticating Juicer, Chrome and Black
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $222.38
46 used & new from $145.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does EXACTLY what is is supposed to, January 21, 2013
What a powerful machine for the price. I greatly anticipated the quick arrival to my home. After gently opening the box and admiring it's black on silver shell, I wiped off my finger prints which quickly smudged the shiney mirrored casing after taking it out of the box. The first thing I made was an orange, cranberry, ginger drink. I was so looking forward to it and consumed every last drop. Next I made an kale, sour green apple, parcley, celery, ginger boost. Mmmm good! Compared to my traditional juicer where you slam an whole apple down the shute and let er' rip while you listen to it scream at the top of it's lungs, the Omega is so deligate and soft spoken. I do like the fact that I can be lazy and shred HUGE pieces of fiberish fruits and veggies in my old juicer, but I seemed to waste so much at the same time. The Omega does seems to juice more of what it masticates, but at a much sloooooowwwwwwer pace. I think my grandchildren's grandchildren have had kids by now because it is so much slower to make a cup a juice. But like my kids (dogs), I wouldn't trade it for the world. There are sacrifices to be made in life, and being able to juice greens in the Omega, but at a snails pace is so worth it. Despite the increased length of time to juice with the Omega, the clean up is a breeze. Pretty much just a quick rinse and a little scrub a dub dub with the included toothbrush and it is all ready to go for next time. Coffee beans are pulverized to expresso quality too. I do HIGHLY suggest that you only put a few beans in at a time because they jam up easy and then you have to play the game of revers and forward for a few minutes until it is unjammed. I have not made anything else in it....yet. I will be trying the frozen banana dessert recipe soon. The shute is not much bigger than a quarter or so, so the bananas are going to need to be cut to size before pushing them down the shoot. If you have the ability to buy one of these juicers, I hope you truly enjoy it as much as I do.

Words With Friends
Words With Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun in EVERY way!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
What a great way to sharpen your mind and have some fun with friends and strangers. I have enjoyed it so much that I have 6 games going so I can always be playing someone at sometime. Try it out. I am very sure you will enjoy it too:-)

Go Movies!
Go Movies!

3.0 out of 5 stars a good start, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Go Movies! (App)
The search bar should be at the top and there is no visible local movie theater listing. This seems to be a cruicial missing part. The details for the movie listing is good.

Hanes Men's 6-Pack Classics Full-Cut Brief, Assorted, Large
Hanes Men's 6-Pack Classics Full-Cut Brief, Assorted, Large
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars They do fit me, December 16, 2012
They fit around my waist like they should and they are not too tight at the waste or my thighs, but the elastic is cheap and stretches and does not go back. The elastic around my thighs allows extra air in that is great in the summer, but not so great in the winter. They are disposable undies in my book.

Universal Car Mount Holder (Black)
Universal Car Mount Holder (Black)
Offered by KIddo Kommands china shipper
Price: $3.72
46 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 16, 2012
I know it is plastic, but the plastic is good. lol. The design is solid and works just as it is supposed to. I have a Motorola Razr and it works great in it.

May 21, 2013 update. Phone grips on each side will not open like designed. Broke after 3 months.

Cover Art Grabber
Cover Art Grabber

1.0 out of 5 stars what?, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Cover Art Grabber (App)
How do you use this? Program is useless and makes no sense at all when trying to use it !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3